Carlos Condit.....

Erocthadon

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
No, way, Lawler beat him. Why must they replay that travesty? Condit smoked him, every second, except for the last minute of the fight. Yeah, I'm still petty over it <mma3>

Carlos is my favorite fighter and i thought he should have won but he didnt smoke him and if you think he did then you probably ride the short bus.

Amazing back and forth war.

I love Robbie but to this day still hurt me Condit didn't get the decision, specially after how quickly Robbie knocked dead by Woodley, man it sucks :(

i love condit man i seriously thought for sure hed be champ if pierre werent around. wish he got that decision. hell i wish rory woulda beat robbie i really needed Rory vs Condit 2. blahhh

Carlos is my favorite fighter and i thought he should have won but he didnt smoke him and if you think he did then you probably ride the short bus.

If you mean Condit won every exchange....even in the fifth, except for a few hard punches...yep. I ride that bus<3>

It was a great fight between 2 warriors and although I thought Carlos won it was close fight and Robbie ended on a high note. That usually influences the judges, especially for the defending champ. Still had Condit winning though.

It was a great fight between 2 warriors and although I thought Carlos won it was close fight and Robbie ended on a high note. That usually influences the judges, especially for the defending champ. Still had Condit winning though.
I appreciate your opinion. No worries here. Maybe smoked is a strong term. But Condit came, and mostly won, every minute of that fight.

I dunno. Condit didn't 'smoke' Robbie. And for the last couple of minutes Lawler was on a rampage. But for the first four rounds Lawler had very sporadic activity at best, and for some of the fourth and much of the fifth Condit had Lawler hurt.

Thought it was pretty clearly Condit's fight. Props to Lawler for finishing strong. Great ending to that fight.

Thought Lawler won. Did more damaging strikes.
Lawler was cracking, in certain minutes. Condit was cracking the whole fight. Condit outlanded him stupid crazy. Not every punch needs to be a ending, type of punch. Which, Robbie threw at the end of the of the last two rounds. Because he needed it.

Scored that fight for Robbie

<NightKingBringIt>
Thought Lawler won. Did more damaging strikes.
Same here.

It all came down to the third, which was close, but I felt like Lawler scored the more damaging strikes while Condit either missed or hit Robbie's arms. Even when he hit, you could tell that he wasn't throwing with the amount of force that Lawler was. He went for volume while Robbie went for power.

Same here.

It all came down to the third, which was close, but I felt like Lawler scored the more damaging strikes while Condit either missed or hit Robbie's arms. Even when he hit, you could tell that he wasn't throwing with the amount of force that Lawler was. He went for volume while Robbie went for power.
When Condit hit , he hit Robbie just as hard. Maybe not as hard as Robbie hit him during the final minutes of the later rounds...but thoroughly... Condit punched that dude just as hard. My biased opinion though

They're both old news anyways who cares
Yeah, who would care about them?

Or Chuck, or Hughes, or Lytle, or Rampage, or Saku, or Shogun, or Fedor, or Frye, or Nick Diaz, or Genki Sudo, or Anderson, or Frank Shamrock, or Wanderlei etc....

All old news. Nobody should watch their old fights or talk about them.

Back