FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
4-2 Nicco Montano said he doesn't think PVZ or Valentina can make 125, don't want the belt, don't deserve it and wants to fight the girl that missed weight for their TUF finale fight instead.

She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know and she doesn't know how long it will take to heal if it is injured so she won't be ready to fight until July.

The UFC shouldn't waste time like they did with GDR and just strip her of the belt right now.
"Some people don’t have the best attitude or sportsmanship, especially when it comes to fighting. But I feel like - like I’m not scared, I’m absolutely not scared, but I definitely think that they should be able to show what they can do at ‘25 before getting a chance to fight for a title. ‘Sarge’ (Sijara Eubanks), even though she didn’t make weight, we can’t forget she made the weight three times in a six-week period (during the Ultimate Fighter 26 tournament). So she can make the weight. It was just a hard process right after the show, everyone went home, went back to their regular diet so their body wasn’t used to it after that six-week period and then it was kind of hard to bounce back given the amount of time that we had.

I’m definitely not scared because it’s the name of the game. You want to fight the best so that you can prove to everybody else that you are the best, but right now the best is not Shevchenko at ‘25. She hasn’t fought at that weight. It’s not Paige VanZant, she hasn’t fought at that weight either. So I think it’s pretty silly and I’m a person who wants fair fights and so I just don’t think they are deserving of it right now.”

“I’m a pretty fair fighter and I do think that Sarge can make it,” Montano said. “I would like it to be Sarge, I think she deserves another chance. She made it through six weeks of hell doing that. I was there watching, I was there partaking in that six-week period, so I know how much heart she has and how much she’s wanting this.

I unfortunately can’t see Shevchenko or Paige VanZant through the process of making ‘25 or wanting this belt, but I just feel like Sarge is a little more deserving for sure.”

Last edited:
Damn, I like her too, but uh... yeah PVZ can make 125

tenor.gif

She knows she's on borrowed time.

Pvz just needs to shave her hair and she'll drop that weight

Imagine being so scared of a low tier fighter, that you lose basic cognitive ability and somehow come to the conclusion that a girl who fights at 115 can't make 125.

Sounds like Duckmetrious.

I'm still surprised by the notion that PVZ is somehow within title contention at any weight division, especially at 125. It would be a travesty if her next fight was for a title.

I'm still surprised by the notion that PVZ is somehow within title contention at any weight division, especially at 125. It would be a travesty if her next fight was for a title.

Watching a champion spam failed headlock attempts repeatedly would be a good look for WMMA no doubt.

wait a minute...Paige fight at 115 and cant make 125? she just have to not cut weight or just eat all freakin day long....

It's like she knows she's keeping the belt warm for whoever fights her next lol

This girl is either not very smart or scared of fucking PVZ, the division is new as fuck so there is no clear contender and if she really think she is the best she should not have any problem fighting PVZ, probably the closest thing to a money fight she can have now, but ducking PVZ? as sad as it gets...

I really don't get all these talks about PVZ and title fights tbh.

Back