RDA says he cuts from 195lbs...

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
RDA says he cuts from 195lbs. How the fuck did he make lightweight? That's the same weight that GSP cut from when he bulked to fight at MW.

I can't time stamp it, but around 8 minutes in he says:

"when I was 16 I weighed 178lbs. Now it doesn't make any sense for a man of 32 years old at 195lbs to cut to down to 155lbs"

I'm an RDA fan, though, so I'm glad to know he won't be undersized in there Against these WW guys.

Last edited:
RDA says he cuts from 195lbs. How the fuck did he make lightweight? That's the same weight that GSP cut from when he fought at MW.

"when I was 16 I weighed 178lbs. Now it doesn't make any sense for a man of 32 years old at 195lbs to cut to down to 155lbs"

I'm an RDA fan, though, so I'm glad to know he won't be undersized in there Against these WW guys.

I mean, he almost died. That's how he cut that much lol.

His bodyweight is high at 195lbs, he use to start draining water from 175lbs, at 175lbs he's pretty ripped.

RDA is a pretty thick guy but he always looked alright at weigh ins back in 2008-2009. As he got older the cut became more difficult.

Is normal, doesn't Tibau cut from the low 300's?

Tony Ferguson said he walks around at 200.4 according to a tweet and pic.
Either way, the extreme weight fluctuations needs to stop.

It's not like he's ripped at 195 lol. Geez.

Anderson was a fat 197lb against Cormier. I.E: He cut nothing and was still fat against the 205lb Champion. Looking at RDA pre-cut [I.E: 195lb] - He looks leaner than Anderson.

<{cruzshake}>

RDA says he cuts from 195lbs. How the fuck did he make lightweight? That's the same weight that GSP cut from when he bulked to fight at MW.

People don't understand, Conor is small for the division and he's beating all these 200 lbers.

Anderson was a fat 197lb against Cormier. I.E: He cut nothing and was still fat against the 205lb Champion. Looking at RDA pre-cut [I.E: 195lb] - He looks leaner than Anderson.

<{cruzshake}>
Anderson natural weight was not 197 lol

Lots of LW cut from that kinda weight. Look at Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. Hell, Diego cut from 205 one time when he was LW.

t016c67bda2327ba10c.jpg

Tibauesque

Why do people still not understand the difference between cutting water weight and losing fat during a camp?

Caloric deficit for 16-20 weeks till he's around 173, water cuts the rest the week of a fight. Not healthy or ideal at all, but that's how you do it.

Hopefully this will inspire mark hunt to fight at 205

People that have never cut weight should not share their uneducated opinion.

Tony Ferguson said he walks around at 200.4 according to a tweet and pic.
Either way, the extreme weight fluctuations needs to stop.

So Werdum only outweighed him by 40 lbs or so ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back