rda vs lawler odds

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
.... are now currently even on some sites.

i have trouble seeing lawler lose this one. rda is good, but i dont think he will have the same effectiveness as he did in his most current 155 run

i think this will be one of my first "BIG" bets in a long time. (this is how i stopped gambling for like 2 years. i bet big and screwed on a shitty decision)

I think this fight comes down to who's chin is better. Can RDA eat the shots of a hard hitting welterweight? Is Lawler's chin fading?

Think it's a toss up
Don't forget Lawler's fight with Cerone was very close
And RDA > Cerone

I could see RDA grinding out a win but if Lawler lets go and connects RDA is done. I got Lawler

8gL4PQuKcjCLzyK1OIshP0Xz_oZ4JdGucqW-LhYdd1TwaLxLgdOmQDgCtTG4dJyeM07657qn7D-ZjacXQ9cDvG955mXqp7tN3xOvFIbSe2rxzlNRmjIVR9lLXkNEVyXYV6JE7txVxN748QD7Zq6NYsg=w390-h377-nc

At those odds I would take Lawler. Probably not a lot of action without evening the odds. I doubt anyone would bet on RDA with Lawler only being a slight favorite. They are probably trying to get people to take action on Lawler.

I think RDA gets it, i wasn't impressed by Lawler performance against Cerrone. RDA can keep a agressive style and a active pace for 5 rds while idk if Lawler will be fit enough to do that.

Lawler looks very different post-Usada. It's like he lost his mojo. I got RDA!

I think this fight comes down to who's chin is better. Can RDA eat the shots of a hard hitting welterweight? Is Lawler's chin fading?
I've gone back and forth on this several times. But, when you put it like that in such simple terms... I got Lawler

I got Lawler by violence.

But he couldn't KO Cerrone when Masvidal and Till did,so......

I've gone back and forth on this several times. But, when you put it like that in such simple terms... I got Lawler

I think RDA hits hard and now that he's not cutting weight, his chin is probably better than it was at 155, along with him hitting harder. Still, it might not matter considering how hard Lawler can crack guys. RDA is also usually more effecting fighting forward and aggressively, which may pay into lawler's game.

It could end in a minute or it could be a classic war. I don't know, but on paper it's a great fucking fight.

I think RDA hits hard and now that he's not cutting weight, his chin is probably better than it was at 155, along with him hitting harder. Still, it might not matter considering how hard Lawler can crack guys. RDA is also usually more effecting fighting forward and aggressively, which may pay into lawler's game.

It could end in a minute or it could be a classic war. I don't know, but on paper it's a great fucking fight.
I'm definitely not expecting a walkoff KO, but I think the most likely scenario on the feet is Lawler landing a big punch that staggers RDA... and we know there aren't many guys with a killer instinct like Lawler. All he needs to do is hurt him a little bit and pounce. I'm wondering if this fight goes to the ground at all?

Lawler's on his way out, he didn' look great against Cerone, and he'll struggle with RDA's pressure.

I'm definitely not expecting a walkoff KO, but I think the most likely scenario on the feet is Lawler landing a big punch that staggers RDA... and we know there aren't many guys with a killer instinct like Lawler. All he needs to do is hurt him a little bit and pounce. I'm wondering if this fight goes to the ground at all?

I doubt it. RDA might go there to mix it up, but lawler's TDD is exceptional.

Lawlers past it and rda looks good at welter

Im going rda for this one by tko or sub

I like both guys but I'd like to see Lawler get one last crack at Woodley so I'm pulling for Lawler.

Back