The Great One blasts the UFC brass for letting Michael Bisping fight UFC FN 122

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...Bisping-Kelvin-Gastelum-UFC-Shanghai-UFC-News

georges_st-pierre1.jpg

Fake thread title. That article doesn't mention Mark Levin at all.

<4>One on one with the great one?

I am not sure. Bisping is a smart guy that knows how to get paid.
I think he got paid a lot of money for it. Probably a smart move for a guy that's already thinking about retirement.

I can't really criticise the UFC here. If its true that Bisping offered to fight and this was the deciding factor to save the card.
A lot of guys got paid because of Bisping.

I am not sure. Bisping is a smart guy that knows how to get paid.
I think he got paid a lot of money for it. Probably a smart move for a guy that's already thinking about retirement.

I can't really criticise the UFC here. If its true that Bisping offered to fight and this was the deciding factor to save the card.
A lot of guys got paid because of Bisping.
The word 'smart' is overused here. Most of these guys are dumb, and would be doing something else if they weren't. I realize most of you NEED to believe these guys are smart, for your own delusions, but...

Am I the only one that feels like changing the sport to avoid CTE is not taking into account that this is MMA?

The goal is to punch your opponent in the head or choke them until they lose consciousness. Anyone who thought long-term brain damage wouldn't be a part of this hasn't been paying attention to what they're watching.

They chose the career, the responsibility to protect their health should ultimately rest with them.

The word 'smart' is overused here. Most of these guys are dumb, and would be doing something else if they weren't. I realize most of you NEED to believe these guys are smart, for your own delusions, but...

Well, it depends on what you consider smart and doing something else.
Bisping is obviously doing something he enjoys while getting paid a lot of money for it.
You would have to be pretty smart to make that kind of money in a different carrier.

Come on man, I love GSP as much as any Canadian... but "The Great One"?

That nickname is off limits. There is only one "Great One"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back