It's Time To Play: Who Was Never Dana White's Friend

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A lot of people have pissed Dana White off recently, but which one has him fuming enough to utter out his catchphrase "blank was never my friend".

Is it A: the polarizing blown up Welterweight who stole the title and then quit Georges St. Pierre
qo26m.jpg

B: The always infuriating walking CTE awareness add, Mark Hunt
MARK-HUNT-260x160.png

Or C: The drug addict lover he can't quit. Ladies and Gentleman Jon "Bones" Jones
dm_160707_mma_ufc_jon_jones_returns_apologizes.jpg

Dana didn't want to honor Hunt's pride contract.

The other two I can believe had a better start with Dana

Exceptional thread. I gotta go with Bones...but I'd most like to see hunt actually fight Dana lol

Now that there's this controversy with the parents being racist, he's gonna say that the bullied kid was never his friend.

Guys, your boss doesn't give a shit about you either.

Exceptional thread. I gotta go with Bones...but I'd most like to see hunt actually fight Dana lol
hey I'm assuming they would both weigh in over 205, so the same weight class... let's make it happen! Dana seems to be a fan of money fights, no reason for him not to step into the octagon with the Super Samoan if it makes WME a profit right?... right??

Last edited:
“Sonetimes these things happen in MMA”. - Kenny Florian

Do I want a Tae Bo instructor who only got somewhere in life because he befriended 2 trust fund doo wop babies as my friend?

hey I'm assuming they would both weigh in over 205, so the same weight class... let's make it happen! Dana seems to be a fan of money fights, no reason for him not to step into the ring with the Super Samoan if it makes WME a profit right?... right??
<{jackyeah}>

Dana doesn't have feelings, it's all about money.

He can still squeeze some out of GSP and Bones but Hunt is expendable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back