"GSP not fighting again is a definite possibility" - GSP's coach

So what? He still gave us the best card of the year.

kinda expected. i mean, do you think GSP is that kind of fool to fight those killers in Rockhold, Whittaker, Romero, Brunson and even Jacare? he played Dana and WME, got an amazing win and some cash and didn't hold up the belt.

Does this really change anything? We were without gsp for 4 years.. Id surely like to see him beat tyrons ass but if he goes back into retirement so be it. I hope he walked away with a few million out of wme pocket.

i won't miss him, WW is stronger than ever and will survive

just please take Tyrone with you

36ib5lw-gif.3558

Pretty sure gsp was hired by a rich superfan to right the mw division

He should definitely keep fighting. He would easily beat Tyron. Then he could massacre Conor for the 155 belt and retire the undisputed GOAT.

well, he's not the champ, so I couldn't give a fuck

May as well just stay retired this time. Has nothing left to prove. Get out now with your health and legacy intact.

fuck GSP man he better come back and fight at 185 once more or go challenge woodly.. jsut to shut everyone the fuck up. i wish he would do this, hes my favorite fighter and im pretty disappointed with all of this. it sucks.

kinda expected. i mean, do you think GSP is that kind of fool to fight those killers in Rockhold, Whittaker, Romero, Brunson and even Jacare? he played Dana and WME, got an amazing win and some cash and didn't hold up the belt.
I'm happy for GSP, gave a great return fight. I must be getting sentimental, I don't want to see fighters go on till they are broken shells, thrown on the scrap heap and forgotten about, as is the usual case.

Hope GSP gets his health in order and comes back for one more mega payday. But if not, it was great to see him move up to capture the MW belt and do it with a finish.

another thing.. why the hell do people keep interviewing people who are a part of a fighters camp who think they fucking know what theyre talking about.. i hate that. too much info gets thrown all of the place. i know the fighter himself is usually busy, but just talk to the man himself or no one at all.

Back