Ponzinibbio vs Platinum Mike Perry Preview by UFC

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

The big ear is getting slept in the first

got santiago by UD but hoping for a good fight

This is gonna be a great fight. I dont see how Santiago Pinocchio loses this fight, but Perry is growing on me and I wouldnt mind seeing him winning here but I feel hes a huge underdog.

This is gonna be a great fight. I dont see how Santiago Pinocchio loses this fight, but Perry is growing on me and I wouldnt mind seeing him winning here but I feel hes a huge underdog.

For me it's actually pretty even. Santiago has more tools but Perry hits hard as hell and he's 26. Would you really be shocked if Perry won?

I got fake hate for Platinum Mike I'm still a Bitter Betty for losing a bet and get sent to the Platinum Fields by that fake Platinum Nation, but on the real Mike is alright. But I'm all in with The Ponz for a TKO stoppage in the 3rd Mike's to tuff a nut to crack in one or two...

Last edited:
100 percent KILL RATIO

97B30715-F2D3-44D2-857C-DD36322B7CD9.gif

NOBODY STOPS THE PLATINUM NUKE

<{JustBleed}>

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(Not trolling) I seriously bet Platinum Mike Perry merks Ponz

Not a fan of Perry really, but he wants to bring back soccer kicks and knees to the head of a downed opponent, so he’s good in my book...

Thumbs-Up-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-1.gif

For me it's actually pretty even. Santiago has more tools but Perry hits hard as hell and he's 26. Would you really be shocked if Perry won?
Yeah I would be shocked. Honestly, I feel Santiago is a better version of Perry.

Yeah I would be shocked. Honestly, I feel Santiago is a better version of Perry.

I don't see the similarity. I got it 70/30 Santiago but that's still giving Perry a decent shot.

Platz only loses to pretty men. Expecting a 2nd round KO.

Back