I think ufc just signed pudz.... Smh

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Martin's facebook has indicated it . what the fucking fuck?

Polish translator please make sure this is legit.

the UFC is not dying but MMA as an industry has pleatuead.

MMA is no longer a growth industry and will require more and more "gimmicks" for the requisite growth required to pay back the private equity backers of the WME aquisition.

I still laugh when I think about the big Gracie going into the fetal position after one punch.

He's not the best and he's old but I wouldn't mind Pudz vs some of the UFC roster, he can probably surprise some people in the right match up. Decent gatekeeper prospect and entertaining

Pudz used to be a nickname for guys garbage back in da day.

"UFC" doesn't even appear in the original message, it's just used as a bad synonym for MMA.

Doubt it. If its like back home in Croatia they call MMA ultimate fighting lol. Thats how the news prrsents it lol.

Probably same shit here

Another translation says he's become as much of an MMA fighter as he was a champion at powerlifting (world's strongest man). Also, his last win was against an ex UFC guy who lost to Leben and Dollaway in Jay Silva, so let's wait to see if it's all just lost in translation.

He is staying with them. His debut was 9 years ago. Post is about it.

Will watch anyway.

kinda love freakshow

How old is that guy btw?

With the right training he could be a UFC champ. Can't be KOd on the feet, 1 punch power, can't be subbed (can bicep curl out of armbars, neck too thick to choke). He should go to Jacksons.

Fits with the WME UFC era. I guess they will try to sign the guy who played the Mountain for his debut fight also

can he pass a usada test?

250px-06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_079.jpg

With the right training he could be a UFC champ. Can't be KOd on the feet, 1 punch power, can't be subbed (can bicep curl out of armbars, neck too thick to choke). He should go to Jacksons.

Yeah right. He would lose against anyone in the current ufc HW division.

Bad idea. He won't be matched up against middleweights and cans in the UFC.

Yeah right. He would lose against anyone in the current ufc HW division.

The power he has will NOT lose to everyone. He'll never be a contender at that age but you're crazy if you think EVERY UFC heavyweight can successfully put that dude away before he nukes their face.

And he's almost a 50/50 shot against the guys who like him have mad power but limited technique.

You think black beast could beat him? (I'd certainly watch to find out)

Back