MMA Hour with DC,Ortega,Alvarez,Gus,Edgar,Nicco Montaño,Moraes,Trigg, Diego Sanchez and more 1pmET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
3pbA9tZ.jpg

Below is a rundown of Monday's show.

1:00 p.m. ET -- Marlon Moraes will look back on his thrilling win over Aljamain Sterling at UFC Fresno.

1:15 p.m. -- Frankie Edgar will discuss the injury that forced him out of UFC 218 and his future plans.

1:25 p.m. -- Nicco Montaño will talk about being the first-ever women's flyweight champion in UFC history.

1:45 p.m. -- Alexander Gustafsson will update us on his recent surgery and his timetable for a return.

2:05 p.m. -- Eddie Alvarez will talk about his win over Justin Gaethje at UFC 218 and what's next.

2:25 p.m. -- Daniel Cormier will preview his UFC 220 title defense against Volkan Oezdemir.

2:45 p.m. -- Diego Sanchez and Isaac Marquez will talk about last week's inspirational fight in New Mexico.

3:05 p.m. -- UFC lightweight prospect Chris Wade will join us in studio.

4:00 p.m. -- Brian Ortega will talk about his win over Cub Swanson in the main event of UFC Fresno.

4:20 p.m. -- Georges St-Pierre's BJJ coach, John Danaher, will discuss GSP's decision to vacate the middleweight title.

4:40 p.m. -- Frank Trigg will discuss his decision to become an MMA referre and working his first UFC event.

5:00 p.m. -- Ric's Picks.

Edgar & Gus giving update is great news.

Danaher always a good guess.

Will watch after work for sure.

Good show.

DC always tells it like it is, and I'd like to hear what Ortega's got to say too.

lol. Frankie not happy with Ariel putting up a poll asking who should fight Max next, Ortega or Edgar

Wtf was up with Ariel pushing the no-update on Sterling crap to Marlon? I used to love Ariel but he became so much more drama queen after the banned incident.

Maybe just me, but it annoyed me. Marlon also said he’s not the one to decide who’s right or wrong.

Wtf was up with Ariel pushing the no-update on Sterling crap to Marlon? I used to love Ariel but he became so much more drama queen after the banned incident.

Maybe just me, but it annoyed me. Marlon also said he’s not the one to decide who’s right or wrong.

This is what I’m talking about. He brought it up Saturday too

lol. Frankie not happy with Ariel putting up a poll asking who should fight Max next, Ortega or Edgar

Ortega is hot right now no doubt.

But Frankie is my boy, I really want him to fight Max next.

But Frankie is my boy, I really want him to fight Max next.

Thanks brotha, but I would get my ass kicked.
But I'd do it for the purse.
What do you think they will offer (me)?

Thanks brotha, but I would get my ass kicked.
But I'd do it for the purse.
What do you think they will offer (me)?

15k/15k

with that reebok money

don't quit your day job

He's right though. It was kinda weird.
I was sitting in front of the broadcast and wondering why they didn't show Sterling, kinda made me more anxious about something seriously wrong with him.
I respectfully disagree. he was unconscious so no reason to show him. Nobody wants to be shown in that situation. And what if he had died? Or had something serious? Not the best to announce without proper medical analysis.

I respectfully disagree. he was unconscious so no reason to show him. Nobody wants to be shown in that situation. And what if he had died? Or had something serious? Not the best to announce without proper medical analysis.

I agree fully

And i agree with you @VVarhead in terms of update. What pisses me off is that Ariel wanted broadcast to SHOW him and now on the show he’s saying he didn’t need them to show him, just give an update. Update is necessary but he was saying they should’ve addressed it immediately.

He’s really just trying to stirr the pot and create drama. Why would he keep asking Marlon what they should’ve done. Ask the UFC.

And i agree with you @VVarhead in terms of update. What pisses me off is that Ariel wanted broadcast to SHOW him and now on the show he’s saying he didn’t need them to show him, just give an update. Update is necessary but he was saying they should’ve addressed it immediately.

He’s really just trying to stirr the pot and create drama. Why would he keep asking Marlon what they should’ve done. Ask the UFC.

I wish Karen Bryant would have been the one to host the biggest outlet for fighters instead.
But Ariel is a hustler.
I just dislike media that tries to create stories & that is his M.O.

Yeah I definitely see your point. You're right. But an update at the end of the card (if he's ok, conscious, under doctor care, etc.) would've been great.

Yeah I definitely see your point. You're right. But an update at the end of the card (if he's ok, conscious, under doctor care, etc.) would've been great.
I’d say even before that ! i think we’re both right. Just not Ariel Lol

Cheers bud

Back