Is the UFC losing the case vs Hunt?

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That case has run a long time now, and the UFC hasn’t been able to get the lawsuit dismissed.

Besides, it appears as if they are grasping at straws with pulling Hunt from a fight he had been already cleared for, just to have him cleared again to go on now. Using those cheap bully tactics seem desperate.

I will always take the fighter side Vs the UFC

right or wrong

They were concerned for his well-being, which you can't blame them for, considering Mark Hunt himself said that he wasn't being well.

I Love Hunt, so I want him to be cleared and keep fighting on the one hand... but I also don't wanna watch him take any more sickening losses like the one to Overeem at 209... Dream scenario is he gets a settlement from the UFC (extremely unlikely I know) and retires.

Even Conors?
Yes, definitely McGregor's! He has set the precedent for all of the fighters to not put their bodies on the line for less than what they feel they deserve. The UFC has taken advantage of all of its fighters since the beginning. Now they fight back and the UFC, great promotion or not, realizes why it is WE watch the fights.

Yes, definitely McGregor's! He has set the precedent for all of the fighters to not put their bodies on the line for less than what they feel they deserve. The UFC has taken advantage of all of its fighters since the beginning. Now they fight back and the UFC, great promotion or not, realizes why it is WE watch the fights.
I don't like Conor but completely agree with you, he knows his value and has earned enough to say "fuck you" to the UFC if they don't compensate him accordingly. To bad only a small handful of fighters can do this.

cool

(btw, do you know Freddie Gibbs personally?)

Met him a few times. He's lame as hell in real life. I'm very good friends with his big cousin (basically like a older brother to him). That's how I met him. He doesn't really come back around because everybody wants to slap the shit out of him.

Back