Have you been impressed with Paul Felder's performances... As a commentator?

How do you rate him?

• Total voters

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude has been on fire in the cage, and outside it as of late. Dropping vicious 'bows one night, breaking it down for us a few later. Thoughts on Felder as a commentator?

paul-felder-ufc-fight-night-99.jpg

i thought he has been doing pretty well. he was dropping gems on saturday.

He's pretty good. Gives good analysis and can be funny, his only problem is that he occasionally seems very biased against certain fighters and criticizes everything about them

My thoughts are I think he looks like he's related to Stephen King.

king_8.png

He's doing very well for just having done a few shows.... it's not as easy as it looks and he is a natural.

I don't know how that work, but yeah.

been over a month now.... -_-'
PM the mod who carded you. I got my first yellows removed within 3 weeks. Just be polite, and honest.

Hard around these parts, I know. But respect garnered me some good favor here back in the day with the yellows.

He's awesome as a commentator. Love when he's on.

I maybe heard him speak for a few seconds during a segment recently, and he came off well. Has a very positive vibe, and treats it professionally, and not like a fighter that's promoting himself, and using it to hype his next fight, or whatever.

Pretty good job. Wouldn't mind him being there long-term.

PM the mod who carded you. I got my first yellows removed within 3 weeks. Just be polite, and honest.

Hard around these parts, I know. But respect garnered me some good favor here back in the day with the yellows.

I don't really care tbh.

It took 12k message to get one.

I never had any problems with mods in general.

the yellow I got was for a joke, but I kinda get it why they gave it to me.

anyway, it doesn't change anything

My thoughts are I think he looks like he's related to Stephen King.

king_8.png

yeah man that long upper lip

orangutan-002.jpg

lot of real estate for a mustache, which made it so awkward when he had that little short-stache
latest

I can’t remember if it was the previous card he was on prior to this or the one before, but I thought he sucked a card or two ago. But this card he did a really good job I think. His voice is fitting for the booth too.

If they do a trio, I wouldn’t be opposed to him, Anik and Rogan.

He's doing very well for just having done a few shows.... it's not as easy as it looks and he is a natural.

Pretty much this.
His acting background must help him in this regard.
I think he's a great addition to the team. His generic broadcast partner was a fucking tool though.

Felder is decent. He needs work but the more shows he commentates, the more polished & sharp he will become

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back