Do you view Brian Ortega as a cheat?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Since he tested positive for roiding in 2014, do you view him as a cheat, or have you gotten over it?

Or was that too long ago for you to care? Or do you only care when it's a big name?

He got caught and served his suspension. Nothing to be concerned about now.

Looking forward to reading some of these replies

<JonesLaugh>

He did cheat, but so have all my MMA favorites. I'm not even sure I care about roids at this point.

He is a cheater, objectively speaking. The way people feel about him or see him doesn't really matter when it comes to that.

he's not jacked or an all time great so sherdog wont care

I think he is really good, I don't dislike him but I don't like him either and , personally, the steroids are the reason I don't root for the guy.

No, he's payed the price, unless he gets caught again it's all good.

I'll never EVER forgive him

I think popping once is forgivable (whether they continue to use or not is a different thing), even if it was intentional. If a fighter pops then tests clean from then on, I think it's not too bad.

Didn't realize he is a past cheater. Definitely takes some shine off IMO.

Didn't realize he is a past cheater. Definitely takes some shine off IMO.

that was my point of making this thread

hes next in line for a title shot after Edgar, and everyone on here shits on cheaters and their legacies

but no one seems to give a shit about a legitimate cheater who isnt Silva or Jon Jones

because he served his time?

he still juiced!

As long as people arent considering him as a goat then i wont care. If he enters into a goat discussion in the future, I'll bring it up to remind people why i cant consider him one.

that was my point of making this thread

hes next in line for a title shot after Edgar, and everyone on here shits on cheaters and their legacies

but no one seems to give a shit about a legitimate cheater who isnt Silva or Jon Jones

because he served his time?

he still juiced!

Personally, I didn't know - and I doubt a lot of people on here knew.

Yeah anyone who cheats to me definitely deserves an asterisk next to their name.

Back