Needs opinion on "Thrown".

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As an MMA fan I should be ashamed that I wasn't aware of this literary piece written by Kerry Howley.

41MseLoyuGL._SX344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BTW I never heard any mention of this book on this board either or any other MMA forums exist on the internet & surprising factor is that it garnered a pretty good reputation among Goodreads community. So I want to know if anyone of you have read it. What's your opinion of this book? What Should I be expecting?

Is there any other Novels based on MMA that we should be reading?
@g*r*b were you aware of this book?

If you liked "Thrown", you'll love this...

51QTQQ9C7ML.jpg

As an MMA fan I should be ashamed that I wasn't aware of this literary piece written by Kerry Howley.

BTW I never heard any mention of this book on this board either or any other MMA forums exist on the internet & surprising factor is that it garnered a pretty good reputation among Goodreads community. So I want to know if anyone of you have read it. What's your opinion of this book? What Should I be expecting?

Not even pictures iirc.

looks interesting

gf is a librarian- gonna see if she has this one

The Only mma related book Iv'e read is - Got Fight by Forest Griffin.

(it's great btw, funny shiet)

If you liked "Thrown", you'll love this...

51QTQQ9C7ML.jpg

I'm not sure your association (throw) is relevant but - that's a classic, and I thank you for reminding me of it. I'm gonna rewatch it tonight. Thanks to you.

I wasn't aware of this one, but it sounds intriguing. I may need to check that out. Another one I've been meaning to read is "In the Cold Distance" by Duane Finley. Tommy Toehold has animated some excerpts from it.

Back