Mighty Mouse being a bad ass

Sirwastealot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of his recent behaviour, but I respect the determination and laser focus he has in the octagon. Here he is shutting down herb dean after a low blow.

Here he is walking between Herbs legs
tumblr_nu9g6k6Zcn1rofocqo1_500.gif

Is it me or does Greg Jackson's team seem to be on a downhill slide? Little John made me think of it and also The Karate Hottie, Cub and the list goes on and on.
Cub fought a beast so They get a pass on that but man they have been struggling.

destiny-and-demetrius-johnson-4-pic.jpg

That is how he got her

Mighty Mouse is a bad MF'er. Fans talk shit about him constantly and its a shame because he is one of the most skilled fighters to ever grace the game.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is it me or does Greg Jackson's team seem to be on a downhill slide? Little John made me think of it and also The Karate Hottie, Cub and the list goes on and on.
Cub fought a beast so They get a pass on that but man they have been struggling.

People ignore the amount of fighters from that camp who have popped post USADA as well.

Mighty Mouse is a bad MF'er. Fans talk shit about him constantly and its a shame because he is one of the most skilled fighters to ever grace the game.

All he needs to do is fight someone fans conceivably believe could beat him. It's that simple.

That's Conor's trick. Every time he fights the haters think he's going to lose and his fans are worried he won't win. There's a sense of peril which translates to excitement.

Everyone knows how MM's fights will end before they start, hence nobody giving a shit.

IMO he is being a disrespectful smart ass.

MM would never speak to Herb Dean like that in the streets

bork1}

I got DEAN by Brainbuster 1st round

Last edited:
All he needs to do is fight someone fans conceivably believe could beat him. It's that simple.

That's Conor's trick. Every time he fights the haters think he's going to lose and his fans are worried he won't win. There's a sense of peril which translates to excitement.

Everyone knows how MM's fights will end before they start, hence nobody giving a shit.

I give a shit. He's one of the best fighters I've ever seen in almost 20 years of following this sport.

True. It's sad that people denigrate his accomplishments because he's a 125'r. DJ is awesome.

Back