Do you think thiago alves is done fighting?

he has a fight coming up against cummings am i right? dont think he will ever be a contender again tho.

He's not done fighting, but I'd say he's done being relevant.

Losing to Jim Miller is a pretty good sign that you should probably be done. Not saying Jim isn’t an awesome fighter, but he’s definitely someone you give to an elite fighter that needs a win.

Losing to Jim Miller is a pretty good sign that you should probably be done. Not saying Jim isn’t an awesome fighter, but he’s definitely someone you give to an elite fighter that needs a win.

Alves made a huge mistake trying to move down to LW. He looked decent enough back in his natural weight class.

Alves has only really lost to the best of his division. I'm sure he'd be plenty competitive against Jorge Masvidal or or Darren Till.

Thiago Alves has been way to inactive the last part of his career, but I think he's done being a top 10 fighter for sure.

Let him rematch condit and he will be

Dumbest take down in history? Beat the shit out of Kampmann for 3 rounds, moments away from an obvious victory...then this...

6_medium.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah I'll happily never watch him fight again

Alves made a huge mistake trying to move down to LW. He looked decent enough back in his natural weight class.

Alves has only really lost to the best of his division. I'm sure he'd be plenty competitive against Jorge Masvidal or or Darren Till.
Till? I think he'd murder Alves. But MMA is crazy. Just my hunch.

Didn’t he weigh in at like 162 lbs or something like that?

Oh shut up. Like Condit is some sort of destroyer. Conor would starch that scrawny bum. He should of stayed retired, Magny is probably gonna wreck him.
Why are you so riled up for? Condit smashed alves badly and would probably do so again. Do you disagree?

Alves outstruck Condit in the first round. Then Condit destroyed him with an elbow in the second. That fight actually made me feel good as an Alves fan. He didnt look too bad.

You could argue Alves landed a lucky shot on Mein and Condit landed a lucky shot on Alves. Both cases are not what I would use for a lucky punch but you get the idea.

Not done, but not top 10 material anymore. Still think he would embarass Perry tho

He's been washed up since they crazy glued his brain back in 2010

I like how he took a year off when USADA came into effect and dropped a weight class lmao. Not that he actually made 155 mind you.

Didn’t he weigh in at like 162 lbs or something like that?
Yeah without looking it up, I'm pretty sure he closer to WW than LW for his lone attempt to switching divisions. Dude struggled to make WW, I have no idea who decided he'd make a decent LW.

Back