Another “Brian Ortega is awesome thread”

CalvilloRay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
for real the guy is awesome, always puts on great fights, and he’s a finisher.

Another thing that’s cool about him is, he pissed hot for steroids after his first UFC fight, and I’m not condoning cheating at all, but he just straight up admitted it and didn’t try to blame a “tainted supplement” or anything. Told the truth and dealt with the consequences like a man.

giphy.gif

So you caught your wife red handed cheating on you and you´re all happy because she straight up admitted to your face instead of putting the blame on something else. I´m glad you´re all happy, but it´s still cheating you know.

So you caught your wife red handed cheating on you and you´re all happy because she straight up admitted to your face instead of putting the blame on something else. I´m glad you´re all happy, but it´s still cheating you know.
Feels like you’re comparing apples to oranges here bud

He is a future champ, and will make the sport proud, unlike some others..

I like him a lot, dude has come through for me when I bet on him which makes me more inclined to watch and support him.

He's fun to watch, some great technique, I don't think he's a world beater or anything but sure as shit gonna watch him fight and support him every time. I'd rather see him get a couple more high ranked fights instead of a title shot. Elkins, Aldo, Lamas, Zombie.
He doesn't need to fight for a title yet

Good luck to him

He’s a fucking juicehead, he’s still getting the benefits of roids and floating around like he’s a respectful martial artist, he’s a cheater.

Max Holloway is more awesome. Blessin's on blessin's on blessin's.

Ohhhh it's 'let's suck Brian Ortega week'

Cool

Last week it was Francis

Props to hi for owning up to it, but I don’t give him a pass.

whoa man i feel bad thinking that you are going around comparing every situation to your wife getting boned on the side, i hope i can intervene. if a kid steals candy for the first time, thats a crime, but its not the same as boning your wife, right? even if the kid owns up?

sometimes i drive over the speed limit; while this may be against the law, i still respect the sanctity of your wife's silk igloo; we cool?

Now there are 2 FW better than Conor maybe 3

Back