Diego Brandao is a great gatekeeper.

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Look at this guy's fights.. He's like a smaller, more aggressive Aldo. Guy has great power and striking accuracy. He fades kinda quickly from the frenetic pace he sets. But if you look at it, the guy only loses to the very elite. Brian Ortega can now rightfully be called elite.

I guess all of this means watch out for Ahmed Aliev...?

Brian Ortega can now rightfully be called elite.
tenor.gif

aint that bum win TUF?

I’d compare him more to like a Brazilian Artem Lobov

Beasts in the TUF house with vicious KO’s of all their opponents, sucked ass in the UFC

Beasts in the TUF house with vicious KO’s of all their opponents, sucked ass in the UFC

Sucked ass?

He wins two then he loses to a very difficult opponent. Losses are to Conor, Porier, Ortega and then this Russian guy.

He has that crazy brazillian rage, similar to Thiago Silva or that guy who fought Gerald Harris. It's not healthy. And he played right into Proirier's game

Yes Mr Killer, he s a great gatekeeper. And Ortega is top 5 at FW, that'd be elite.

He had a winning UFC record and his losses were to Conor, Poirier, Ortega, and Elkins. All are ranked.

Didnt get cut based on losing, got high and caused a scene at a strip club.

Tell us more

Apparently he showed up with a gun waving it around, i remember it had something to do with him thinking the girl he was with cheating on him.

Later people said it wasnt as bad as first reports said but the UFC curt him immediately when the story broke.

Apparently he showed up with a gun waving it around, i remember it had something to do with him thinking the girl he was with cheating on him.

Later people said it wasnt as bad as first reports said but the UFC curt him immediately when the story broke.
Wouldn't surprise me dude seemed like a hot head. Didnt Adrien Broner do something similar?

The only credible opponent he beat is Bermudez

So he beat everybody but the big names or the ones who were going to be big names...like a gatekeeper. Like TS said.

He had a winning record over ten fights and every loss was to a good fighter. Saying he sucked ass makes him sound like Mckenzie.

Wouldn't surprise me dude seemed like a hot head. Didnt Adrien Broner do something similar?

He is a hothead. His recent loss was him saying "fuck this" and just crawled out the cage and left the building because he got pissed off by a foul.

EDIT: Its on YouTube if you want to watch it, FNG 73

All i know is he hit a sweet helicopter armbar on somebody in Russia pretty recently... pretty impressive without a gi.

He has that crazy brazillian rage, similar to Thiago Silva or that guy who fought Gerald Harris. It's not healthy. And he played right into Proirier's game
Falco or something like that, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back