Fedor 2.0 making his UFC debut in March

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor on Magomed Ankalaev "I'm happy he isn't in my division"

The best Prospect in the history of Russia. i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones took steroids wanting to get caught so he wouldn't have to fight this guy.

The Russians are coming, Magomed is coming...

Black Fedor has been in the UFC for years bruh

Dude at the 0'59" mark missed a takedown and gave up the fight. The Russian is crushing cans. LOL

Maybe he is good, maybe he isn't. All this talk about Russians and none of them who are already in the UFC are dominating anything. LOL

We'll see. He's fighting Paul Craig? Thats a solid first test.

Dude is no joke. Mind you, he hasn't exactly been fighting world beaters.

Definitely a monster prospect though, excited to see him compete against real talent.

We'll see. He's fighting Paul Craig? Thats a solid first test.

Solid first test is right

And he will run right through him.

Fedor Ringside during the Russian MMA super cup "I've been in this sport for 15 years, I've never seen anything like Magomed."

After watching this video I am perplexed. What shall I do with all that ass?

tumblr_odpw48Stfj1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Dude at the 0'59" mark missed a takedown and gave up the fight. The Russian is crushing cans. LOL

Maybe he is good, maybe he isn't. All this talk about Russians and none of them who are already in the UFC are dominating anything. LOL

He only has 9 fights... who is he supposed to be fighting? lol

There are hardly any Russians in the UFC and the ones that are have been doing quite well. If there was as many Russians in the UFC as Americans the entire rankings would likely look different.

USADA doesn't allow Russians to win gold anymore.

Fedor on Magomed Ankalaev "I'm happy he isn't in my division"

The best Prospect in the history of Russia. i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones took steroids wanting to get caught so he wouldn't have to fight this guy.

The Russians are coming, Magomed is coming...

Hmmm..... In my opinion, the guy was not bad. Not so great striking. Decent Judo. But the big IF..... not sure if he have ground control on top fighters. From what I seen, I could see a top fighter pop right up.

I will be a fan though. I like how he helps his opponents up after the fight. Seems like a good guy to me.

He only has 9 fights... who is he supposed to be fighting? lol

It's a moot point but he's actually 10-0 as a pro and 6-0 as an amateur,Sherdog needs to update his record.I actually picked Maxim Grishin over him but he finished Maxim,that's a solid win and he has a few ok wins.I have seen some of his fights he's very talented but greatest prospect in Russian history?What lol.Of course he's a future champ if Sherdog says he is,along with Melvin Guillard and Papy Abedi...seriously though the guy is really good but it's Sherdog so gotta get the hype going bananas.Long story short imo he has some very good wins for his experience already and the guy you quoted is legit fucking stupid in every single post he makes.

i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones took steroids wanting to get caught so he wouldn't have to fight this guy.

And that's why we usually scroll pass your posts.

How stupid are you posters going to act to make a point?

The person that made that video choose a really weird song for MMA. All that ass?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back