The best shoops in sherdog history

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Being a new member to sherdog I had no idea what a shoop was a few months ago, but man have I had some laugh out loud moments from by far the best threads in here. So go on sherdog show me your all time greatest shoops please.

This is the best one ever.

giphy.gif

I open this thread expecting the best shoops in sherdog history, but instead...

<JagsKiddingMe>

I would first check the legendary thread "Shoop dat incredulous Cormier" thread that's stickied here, then nosedive into Shoopville, and finally check this forum where people will shoop immediately after an event.

Dana ones are always the funniest.

aFZRtrz.gif

EDIT: Anyone know who made this fine piece of art? @Buff ?

Last edited:
Yeah, TS is very lazy and expects everyone else to do the job for him.
Yea I'm a shoop fan not a shoop artist and I was hoping to see some stuff I hadn't seen before and the first post was fucking gold lol

the best ones are not even fight related TS....

but "met fighter X somewhere(most likely an airport)"

threads like met cheick kongo, i look like anthony pettis, got married this weekend, nosferatu, ubber TS.... you have to check these out for the real lolz

<LatsRickStory><{UberTS}>

Last edited:
Being a new member to sherdog I had no idea what a shoop was a few months ago, but man have I had some laugh out loud moments from by far the best threads in here. So go on sherdog show me your all time greatest shoops please.
While we get this done for you, do you have any other requests?

I would first check the legendary thread "Shoop dat incredulous Cormier" thread that's stickied here, then nosedive into Shoopville, and finally check this forum where people will shoop immediately after an event.
The Cormier thread was the one that got me into the shoops and I look for that shoop dat thread now but shoopville is somewhere I've not had a nosy yet. Will be doing soon thanks :)