More Evidence Of Why Steroids Don't Ruin Legacies

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brian Ortega tested positive 3 years ago. Now, everybody is on his penis and he is on the cusp of a title fight. LOL

So, according to you bro-scientists, he is 20% better than his base line and it is a life time improvement. Meaning, the advantage he has gained through his steroid abuse are now making him submit his opponents even better. Without steroids, Brian Ortega would have never been this good at BJJ.

Fuck outta here. LOL

It is obvious that people pick and choose who they are going to hate when it comes to steroids. LOL

Jon Jones is still the GOAT. Anderson Silva is still the best MW to date. If you don't like it, stay triggered and cringed. It won't change what they did in the Octagon. LOL

Ortega owned up to it, unlike Jones and Anderson who didn't have the balls to admit it.

It still doesn’t excuse Ortega’s PED use, but I can see why some people would not treat him the same as the other guys who lack the fortitude to fess up.

Ortega failed once and if he was ever anywhere near as relevant or accomplished as Anderson and Jones then he would get shit on.

Ortega owned up to it, unlike Jones and Anderson who didn't have the balls to admit it.

It still doesn’t excuse Ortega’s PED use, but I can see why some people would not treat him the same as the other guys who lack the fortitude to fess up.

Couldn't have said it better. Ortega's a good dude who you can tell has his heart and his mind in the right place. Jon Jones, with all his gifts, and all his talents, unfortunately doesn't have his heart and mind in the right place, his mind is on Cocaine, and his heart is set on trying to get people to think he's a good guy.

CwGLZT4WAAA6K9z.jpg

So, you can use all the steroids you want, as long as you own up to it when you are caught, then your legacy is intact. LOL

People are full shit, that is the only reason why people act like if Jon Jones raped a newborn baby by turinabol, while Brian Ortega is innocent and can keep is legacy despite his steroids abuse.

Hey, I am just taking a piss on the hypocrites. In my opinion, athletes should allowed to use whatever science and technology is available to help them improve their performances. I want to see better athletes on the playing field. To be against that, and still complaining to be a sports fan, is inconsistent in my opinion.

His striking is awful, Cub hit him at will. People will stop nuthugging him soon enough.
Crazy good submussion though

Nobody is on his penis or acting like he's the GOAT (like Jones/Silva were in contention for)..

Please don’t bring up Anderson’s steroid use. It rustles me so fuckin bad.

Why Andy, why?!

Urgh.

That and with Ortega it happens once and that's it. Jon and Anderson have been busted multiple times which changes the dynamic.

So I could say...evidence of why steroids do ruin legacies: Jon Jones.

But it's not worth arguing over such a stupid premise as is contained in the OP.

When you have blue eyes you can get away with anything in Sherdoggers mind. Unfortunately, warriors like Jones, Woodley, Aldo will all be subjected to major biases

Anderson and jones have been busted in the USADA era.....if clean vitor goes on a run now i'll give him his props too

Performance enhancing drugs enhance performance. Deal with it.

Please don’t bring up Anderson’s steroid use. It rustles me so fuckin bad.

Why Andy, why?!

Urgh.

Brah. He was on boner pills the first time which is completely normal given his age and this recent bust was tainted supplements. He has already said it himself. Anderson is innocent

Couldn't have said it better. Ortega's a good dude who you can tell has his heart and his mind in the right place. Jon Jones, with all his gifts, and all his talents, unfortunately doesn't have his heart and mind in the right place, his mind is on Cocaine, and his heart is set on trying to get people to think he's a good guy.
LOL

This is straight up hypocrite talk.
That’s your proof?

<36>
The key word is more evidence. I used that word intentionally to buffer my argument against people with lower comprehension skills.

Basically, I am hinting at the point that there is already a boat load of stronger evidence, and this little tidbit only adds more to that pile of evidence.

Get it now. LOL

Back