GSP has to apologize

FierceHitman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
GSP_hendricks_aftermath_ufc167.jpg

gsp_ufc_217-1040x572.jpg

To absolutely nobody!! The double champ does whatever he wants!

<mma2>

He needs to apologize for blatantly greasing against a featherweight he would've beat anyway.

"He's so nice for vacating and not holding up the division!"- GSP fans after he holds up the MW division until an interim belt was made.

"He's so nice for vacating and not holding up the division!"- GSP fans after he holds up the MW division until an interim belt was made.
Haha true, and how about the article on sherdog where GSP was saying "It's in my contract, I have to fight Whitaker". Really a shame, coming bac to win a fight at a weight class you never put a foot to fight a guy who was already ducking the real challengers and then vacate the title ...

GSP fans proving they cannot share a public forum.

He doesn't have to apologise, because he already wove a narrative of victim: he suffers from a disease and needs to forfeit. Healthy enough to fight the weak Bisping, too sick to defend the belt.

- People bitch when GSP said he was going to be off for a bit with colitis - "you are holding up the division, defend loser... blabla"

- GSP says he probably won't compete at 185 again, the preparation was hard on his body, he ended up sick

- People complain that he vacates the belt, say "he's afraid... blabla"

You are still a cancer, fans

Haha true, and how about the article on sherdog where GSP was saying "It's in my contract, I have to fight Whitaker". Really a shame, coming bac to win a fight at a weight class you never put a foot to fight a guy who was already ducking the real challengers and then vacate the title ...

That's one of the most delegitimising blows to MMA as a sport in a long time.

- People bitch when GSP said he was going to be off for a bit with colitis - "you are holding up the division, defend loser... blabla"

- GSP says he probably won't compete at 185 again, the preparation was hard on his body, he ended up sick

- People complain that he vacates the belt, say "he's afraid... blabla"

You are still a cancer, fans

Quite the opposite. His own fans are the "cancer" as you say.

The interim belt was made when Bisping was champ you facking lizard.

100% correct.

But man, I sure do love reading all of these whining bitches moaning about it. It's how I enjoy my morning coffee.

Would it have been better if he held up the division and Whittaker had to defend an interim title?

I'm disappointed GSP wouldn't defend it, but I at least respect that he vacated the belt instead of pretending he's the champion still like a certain someone *Cough* McGregor *Cough*

Back