Where to Buy UFC 219 tickets?

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Looking all over for UFC 219 tickets and it seems like the only option everywhere requires an account to download tickets on your phone as opposed to printing them out. I am not hip to new technology and my current phone apparently isn't up to date to fit the requirements.

Is there anywhere I can search for and buy tickets with a printable ticket option?

Don't buy it.
Cyborg vs Holm is number one bullshit.

Go to the venue on the day of the event and buy some tickets from a trustworthy scalper. If they have a bent bill on their hat that means they are extra trust worthy. Best of luck.

Thanks, but I've already worked the google and can't find the place to buy tickets where you can physically print them out. That is my issue.
Ticketmaster... then view tickets and print them. If you go to your email on your phone they can scan them from your phone but you can also print them out from your email as well ya old goof

Looking all over for UFC 219 tickets and it seems like the only option everywhere requires an account to download tickets on your phone as opposed to printing them out. I am not hip to new technology and my current phone apparently isn't up to date to fit the requirements.

Is there anywhere I can search for and buy tickets with a printable ticket option?

took me all of 2 minutes, "select delivery method"...."will call"

https://ticketing.axs.com/DeliveryM...erEvent&qith=899a036493ce57ba9576439c3762b510

Found of clip of TS buying tickets to the last UFC event

Ticketmaster... then view tickets and print them. If you go to your email on your phone they can scan them from your phone but you can also print them out from your email as well ya old goof

I can't find the event on Ticketmaster, though.

Found another clip of TS trying to get in with the tickets he bought off of a scalper for UFC 200 last year

http://www.t-mobilearena.com/events/detail/ufc-219

select will call option

ge334ff048.jpg

edit did not read first post very well

Yeah. That's the only other option I could find, but it's an additional 50 dollar fee, for some reason.

The reason is to deter 20,000 people from walking up to the window right next to the door to print out 20,000 pieces of trash when everyone can just show their phone instead..

You have to enter with your ticket on your mobile device. If you have a friend that your going with, he can put both your tickets on his phone and youll be good

I bought them using the Will Call option.

I appreciate all the support, and all the sarcasm. <3<3<3

I think this is more of t-mobile arena thing. I bought tickets for the Leafs game the night after UFC and couldn't get physical tickets either

Back