Luke Sanders finish?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone think this was a bad stoppage? I'm pretty much used to early stoppages by now, but he sprung up to his feet before Andre even and was never out cold.

I guess we've seen worse....

He was out for a split second on the ground. He was pretty wobbly when he stood up, would probably have been knocked right back down

Stoppage was a tad early, not a "Herb Dean" level stoppage, though.

I thought it was a good stoppage, he was only going to take more damage and was out if the fight.

I thought it was a good stoppage, he was only going to take more damage and was out if the fight.

He still kinda robbed us of a decisive ending, kinda like Mario Yamasaki did when he stopped Lee vs Chiesa before Chiesa tapped, and even though the fight was already pretty much finished - the ending was still shitty.

Sanders didn't want out, that's for sure. So I find it hard to justify the stoppage.

Kinda iffy, but at the end of the day I think it was fair stoppage

Sanders was a little butthurt after but Andre seems like a good guy and went over and tried to shake his hand.. I don't disagree with it tbh

Sanders is blatantly a front-runner isn't he. Starts like a house on fire, then hits a wall and leaves openings. The blueprint to beating him is out now, weather the early storm then pick your poison and put him away.

What? Thought it was a good stoppage. The punch that dropped him was no joke and Luke just kept taking unanswered punches. If the ref didnt stop the fight the punches would have just kept coming

Back