After witnessing such a brutal KO, it's only right we Pray....

UFCLEGEND88

El-Cucuy
@Blue
Reaction score
Marlon and Edson are somewhere working on a late KO of the year candidate.

Need to see Kebab dabbing into next year

RIP

200.gif

Hope Barboza knees Khabib's fluffy hat off his head and into the sun

I can't imagine Khabib going for a takedown that recklessly but he better takedown Barboza quick or it's just a matter of time

Not taking anything away from Moraes, and it might be Bellator, but I still got Daley's ko of Ward as ko of the year

Barboza and Moraes already have cemented KO of the year candidates.

Barboza flatlining khabib would be glorious. It is the age of the strikers my friends.

Alvarez, Moraes, and Edson with wins back to back!

I can't imagine Khabib going for a takedown that recklessly but he better takedown Barboza quick or it's just a matter of time
Lol. Not saying edson will win but khabib is seriously wreckless. What sterling did was standard for him. I just rewatched his fights with RDA, Trujillo, and Johnson

LOL...Love Barboza, but he ain't ko'ing Khabib...

Nice KO of the year thread with absolutely no photographic or video gif representation.

Not taking anything away from Moraes, and it might be Bellator, but I still got Daley's ko of Ward as ko of the year

I liked the flying knee from Claxton from that Penn State event recently as my KO of the year. That dude literally flew across the cage.

He_857817_948018.jpg

I found the angry atheist guy.

I'm not sure how being an atheist implies that one must be angry or incapable of enjoying the righteous offerings to JBG. That guy, however, is indeed both.

Barboza and Moraes already have cemented KO of the year candidates.

Barboza flatlining khabib would be glorious. It is the age of the strikers my friends.

Alvarez, Moraes, and Edson with wins back to back!

Then throw Frankie in there 1st quarter of next year. It'll be raining pizzas in Thoms River, New Jersey

Back