The reason Aljo Sterling got KO’ed

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously because he got hit with a knee, but the real reason is he’s terrified to strike in the pocket and just dances around throwing wussy kicks and shooting for takedowns making him very predictable and easy to time a knee/kick on when coming in.

He should grow some balls (I’m not a fighter in the UFC so save your lame “you should grow some balls” responses) and stop fighting like a wussy pretty boy whose scared to scratch his face like a girl. He’s admitted to not wanting his pretty little face to get messed up. Also he should drop the Mr. T gimmick and focus on fighting like a man.

He should grow some balls (I’m not a fighter in the UFC so save your lame “you should grow some balls” responses) and stop fighting like a wussy pretty boy whose scared to scratch his face like a girl. He’s admitted to not wanting his pretty little face to get messed up. Also he should drop the Mr. T gimmick and focus on fighting like a man.

You're not a fighter in the UFC so you should not grow balls. I agree, especially that you have probably nothing to grow.
But if you bash a fighter like you do here your opinion = opinion of a little disrespectful boy and is worth nothing.

/thread.

You're not a fighter in the UFC so you should not grow balls. I agree, especially that you have probably nothing to grow.
But if you bash a fighter like you do here your opinion = opinion of a little disrespectful boy and is worth nothing.

/thread.
Go cry about it

His striking is horrendous,if he can't wrestle hes f*****.

He lost because of racism. It needs to stop

What pretty face he looks like my poo when i dont eat enough fibers

You're a blubbering mess. Go get your fucking shinebox.

You're so obsessed with me that you dedicate offtopic messages to me?
If you'd like, you can open an additional thread about yours truly.

Go cry about it
Says the one who literally made a cry thread

incredulous.gif

This is a good entry to the "Dumbest threads of 2017" award, I hope you win TS you totally deserve it.
<Goldie11>

anytime a boring wrestlr gets kod an angel gets their wings

Sterling was shucking and jiving while being announced, sticking his tongue out, acting like a cocky clown

It was a satisfying ko. I don't like the guy, he's too full of himself, and Serra and Longo should wash their hands of him imo

Back