Anyone else feel RDA is gonna ko Lawler?

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rda has that look and swag coming back.

I sense quick brutal ko.

But of course robbie is still a hitter and can take anyone out aswell.

Just feel rda is on another brutal streak

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Love RDA, but I think Lawler takes it.

It's going to be a FIGHT though.

I didn't think Lawler looked all that great against Cowboy, and he definitely didn't look good against Woodley. RDA is streaking. Could see him winning. Don't see him KOing Robbie though.

Robbie has taken a ton of punishment, wouldnt surprise me if his chin is cracked.

RDA has never been a brutal one punch KO machine though. I think we'll see a back and forth fight. I expect RDA to win three or four rounds before surviving the inevitable epic comeback attempt from Robbie.

Not sure about KO but I definitely think RDA takes it.

Lawler didn't look that good against an over the hill Cerrone who was finished twice in his last 3 fights while RDA looked amazing against Magny.

I see Lawler KO'ing the living shit out of RDA but OK.

This fight is a toss up....

Why do people keep saying Robbies chin is cracked? He got fricking nailed by Woodley Lliterally right on the button.. Right on the chin... Overhand right/hook type punch followed by ground and pound.. He was still trying to get back up as well.. He was done but he didnt go out cold..... Robbies chin is solid, he is a warrior, and when he gets hurts he stays alive... But that punch was just a monster punch right on the button from the hardest hitting WW of all time.

Is there a WW alive who could take this shot? I highly doubt it... Maybe Masvidal or a Diaz brother

Robbie has taken a ton of punishment, wouldnt surprise me if his chin is cracked.

RDA has never been a brutal one punch KO machine though. I think we'll see a back and forth fight. I expect RDA to win three or four rounds before surviving the inevitable epic comeback attempt from Robbie.

He could lose every round...but that last 30 seconds of his epic comeback attempt will earn him a miraculous decision win.

He could lose every round...but that last 30 seconds of his epic comeback attempt will earn him a miraculous decision win.

Eh, do think Condit beat him. Maybe Johny in the second fight, that was close and could've went either way. Was down against Rory but it didn't matter.

Is funny that he wasnt any more dominant than Bendo was against top competition but received a small fraction of the hate. Though i guess if Bendo was in barnburners every time things might have been different.

This fight is a toss up....

Why do people keep saying Robbies chin is cracked? He got fricking nailed by Woodley Lliterally right on the button.. Right on the chin... Overhand right/hook type punch followed by ground and pound.. He was still trying to get back up as well.. He was done but he didnt go out cold..... Robbies chin is solid, he is a warrior, and when he gets hurts he stays alive... But that punch was just a monster punch right on the button from the hardest hitting WW of all time.

Is there a WW alive who could take this shot? I highly doubt it... Maybe Masvidal or a Diaz brother

Not saying its definitely gone but think about the damage he has taken combined from Johny, Carlos, Rory, and Woodley.

Even if it isnt cracked I think he's gonna have some serious long term damage from those wars and KO.

Not sure who's gonna win but I'm leaning towards RDA and his leg kicks taking Lawler out

RDA beat Saffiedine & carved through Magny. Those two are good WW's. RDA has a good chance beating Lawler, who hasn't looked great lately.

If RDA can take him down and use his kicks then I see more of a chance that he wins but I favor Lawler slightly in this match up.

Eh, do think Condit beat him. Maybe Johny in the second fight, that was close and could've went either way. Was down against Rory but it didn't matter.

Is funny that he wasnt any more dominant than Bendo was against top competition but received a small fraction of the hate. Though i guess if Bendo was in barnburners every time things might have been different.
thats why - because robbie was in war after war. bendo wasnt exciting.

Back