It's amazing how much more exciting mma is than boxing now

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That Loma fight was ass. And that was suppose to be high level. Imagine if mma was set up like boxing, where each fighter was signed to the promoter of their choice and weren't restricted to fighting in organizations like ufc etc.

159.gif

That Loma fight was ass. And that was suppose to be high level. Imagine if mma was set up like boxing, where each fighter was signed to the promoter of their choice and weren't restricted to fighting in organizations like ufc etc.

Hell ya, loma fight was wack

It was bad because Rigo wouldn't do anything but hold.

It's been that way forever. Boxing is for nerds.

yeah if anything 2017 did was remember how much i prefer MMA over boxing, MMA all day bro

i watched at the same time Anders-Maluko and Loma-Rigo

i won't lie, i was giving more attention to the MMA fight after Loma-Rigo r2, usually can't appreciate boxing anymore, too many hugs (in most fights), fouls, politics etc

of course fights like Klitschko-Joshua are exceptions

To be fair, Loma would win the Bantamweight title with 6 months of training.

yeah they never hug or stall in MMA. I love the nu-metal aesthetics in 2017 too.

na, boxing is still better. The fact that all you guys cant wait for a reason to bash speaks volumes

Imagine if the UFC co-promoted.

MMA has always been much more entertaining than boxing. Its the nature of the sport.

Every once in a while there is a good fight in boxing but the vast majority are stinkers.

Maybe with 2 years of training.

And he would be a lot more fun to watch, actually fighting instead of boxing.

if you really believe that you haven't been watching enough MMA, there's reasons to why great MT fighters usually get wrestlefucked or submitted at asian organizations

no boxer at 200- lbs weight classes would have a legit career with 6 months of training

Every boxing fight is terrible and every MMA fight is awesome, well not the ones where fighters gas out after 3 minutes and do nothing and not the lay n pray fights and not the fat heavyweight ones (and according to most people here) and not the WMMA ones but all the others are always great.

You never see a thread here moaning about how shit a fight was.

Woodley, Wonderboy and Maia are all meant to be high level and their fights were about as bad as it gets.

Ah and about the promoters, wouldn't it be great to see Rory fight Woodley again or to have Moose fight Whittakers..... the UFC model is much better.

Before 217 happened everyone like Helwani were saying boxing was having a better year than MMA. All MMA had before 217 was Jones/DC while boxing had Joshua/Klitschko, GGG/Canelo, and May/Mac.

Back