What's the deal with the ref that kept standing the fighters up

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean this dude was advancing his position and striking he wasn't taking a fucking nap..This is MMA not boxing. Don't get me wrong, I hate lay and pray but this wasn't even close to that level. Holtzman was working the whole time and got burned twice. I am really surprised his corner didn't go ballistic

Yeah, there was some BS going on with that tonight, fo sho.

He was jealous as he wanted to be on top

The man with the epic tache?

Any motherfucker that has repunzel-esque hair you should take note of. His stand ups made absolutely no sense.

Any motherfucker that has repunzel-esque hair you should take note of. His stand ups made absolutely no sense.

Can you believe the corner didn't do anything though. I mean what happens if he stands them up and then Holtzman gets KO'd? That ref basically altered the outcome of the fight at that point amirite?

Can you believe the corner didn't do anything though. I mean what happens if he stands them up and then Holtzman gets KO'd? That ref basically altered the outcome of the fight at that point amirite?

Yep.

I'm a Horcher fan, but he got handled in the grappling exchanges.

The ref should NEVER butt in there, unless shit is at a complete stand-still, and it wasn't.

That was beyond lame.

Man if Horcher got the win from a KO on Holtzman there would of been some very angry people in that building that's for sure. I think the commission should come back and take a look at what went on here because there was a few questionable stand ups for my liking.

Mike Beltran is an old school Just Bleed guy.

Mike Beltran is an old school Just Bleed guy.
Don't get me wrong, i prefer to see stand up but there needs to be clarity at least. It seems to me like the pull ups were more random rather than being timely.

He did get tagged and wobbled, didn't he after one of the stand ups?

Don't get me wrong, i prefer to see stand up but there needs to be clarity at least. It seems to me like the pull ups were more random rather than being timely.
Mike Beltran isn't really a referee.

He's a nihilist, who solely went through the trouble of becoming a licensed ref so that he could firsthand see and manipulate moments of chaos. It arouses him.

2 different judges did that, it happened at Holtzman-Horcher and at Ramos-Gruetzemacher

the other one name is Mark Lawley, never heard of, but he is as delusional and uneducated as Beltran

Mike Beltran isn't really a referee.

He's a nihilist, who solely went through the trouble of becoming a licensed ref so that he could firsthand see and manipulate moments of chaos. It arouses him.

Ain't gonna lie Bobby I had to look that shit up

<[analyzed}>

Back