Performance of the night?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What was your performance of the night tonight?

I'm going to have to go with Moraes kneeing Sterling into full face-plant.

JqP669.gif

Close second is T-Citys WICKED standing guillotine of Cub.

Q0OWA9.gif

Last edited:
Salt T City, Luketah. okay im done

Same choices. And apparently those were to official bonuses as well.

I didn't watch the prelims so can't comment on FOTN.

That fucking knee, savage as fuck OMG-Factor

Special mention to Ortega but how often do you see a knee like that and that kind of walk off KO

Special mention to Ortega but how often do you see a knee like that and that kind of walk off KO

Yeah, that shit was next level.

And what made it even better was it landing to a guy like Sterling.

Marlon Moraes is a fucking beast, have watched him since he was a pup. Recognize motherfuckers!

Marlon definitely gets the KOT- I mean POTN.

Ortega deserves a bonus as well. (Damn it..)

Got to go with the knee that is some serious highlight reel material. Legendary.
But Ortega's slick work is nothing to discount.

Glad Marlon got one, I thought his was the best finish of the night. FOTN to cub and Ortega.

And I'm glad Marlon got a big win. He's a really solid fighter and I think he's only going to continue to get better. idk what is going on with TJ n MM, but I'd like to see Marlon get a fight with Jimmie if he beats Linekar. Or rematch Assuncao.

Not sure if I heard or understood the post-fight correctly (took me a while to stop being taken aback by Moraes' voice), but I thought Marlon said he was going for a kick? that because of the way Sterling was moving it resulted in being a knee?

If that was the case, I have to rate Ortega's submission more highly as a performance, being less reliant on luck for its amazingness.

Ortega picked up 2 bonuses, tonight.

Moraes got one.

That submission was awesome. But, he was getting lit up, imo.

So, Moraes deserves top billing.

Back