UFC 219 Cyborg vs Holm Main Card Bout Order Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pGC2Fa6.jpg

Man if Khabib goes full Tiramisu he's dead to me. The heart can't take that again.

Wow, all the fighters are big names. The card will either be awesome or a disappointment

Condit clearly wanted a warmup, looks like a nice fight card, clearly looking forward to khabib vs Barboza the most.

Meh card, although I am looking for to Holm vs Cyborg, Barboza vs Khabib and Condit return

Condit, the only shining light on that sub par card

Man if Khabib goes full Tiramisu he's dead to me. The heart can't take that again.

I think he's found his new arch nemesis now, and it's Mark Henry and those knee drills he must be teaching his fighters. It's Knee city over there man. I don't think Khabib himself can handle this, first he's got to fight the scale, than Tiramisu, and Edson Barbosa? R.I.P Khabib lol.

Holly #2... Carla Esparza on ppv main card

<24>

lol, at people think Neil Mangy is a gmmie fight. I love to watch NBK, but Magny is one of the worse matchups they could've given him. Hell, he might just get finished, if Mangy gets his back.

Put that crappy wmma fight first

So people know to tune in 40 minutes after the ppv starts

2/10 for this card

2 good fights

Magyny/Condit will be awful

It's so weird that Khabib has never lost, was supposed to fight for a title in like 2014, but is still #2....crazy to think he emasculated RDA, who then went to win the title in one weight class and could fight for a title in another class before Khaib gets his title shot. #TheAKAWay

Put that crappy wmma fight first

So people know to tune in 40 minutes after the ppv starts

2/10 for this card

2 good fights

Magyny/Condit will be awful
I hate most WMMA as much as my next sherbro, but there are like 5 fights that can be made in WMMA that aren't trash....this is one of those rare fights. This is Cyborg's first real test ever, as Gina was her biggest fight to date and was an unproven commodity.

Condit clearly wanted a warmup, looks like a nice fight card, clearly looking forward to khabib vs Barboza the most.

dont u dare sleep on magny. besides lorenz larkin, neil magny wins the striking exchange against all his opponents. Condit said he was getting rocked by Demian fucking Maia with half guard punches.... trust me if Magny puts the hands on Condit you could see an early stoppage

It's so weird that Khabib has never lost, was supposed to fight for a title in like 2014, but is still #2....crazy to think he emasculated RDA, who then went to win the title in one weight class and could fight for a title in another class before Khaib gets his title shot. #TheAKAWay

Well, when you can only fight certain months out of the year and have been hit with injuries and weight issues, of course. Khabib is only hurting himself.

Condit hasn't fought in over a year, hasn't won in more than two years and is 2-5 in his last seven. How is he still top 10?

That congressional hearing was right on the money about UFC.

Happy to see Khabib again, hopefully he doesn’t look too good or a conor will definitely never fight him.

always fun to see condit

And I have to admit I am also excited for The Cyborg fight

Not a bad card

2 WMMA fights and one of them is Carla ?
Another card I will not be buying due to WMMA.
Card is trash.

Back