Lost all respect for Ortega

Bogeyman

Electrical Cord Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He has had a great career so far, is buzzing through the division with impressive performances. He won a fight tonight against a top contender and his response is "I'll wait until the 38-year-old in front of me has his fifth title shot".

What the fuck is this?

giphy.gif

I can't read between the lines. Who was he talking about

It's setting up a fight between him and Frankie, perfect response.

He donates his money to charity and you lose all respect for him because of a comment?

Fucking LOL.

"Lost all respect for X" threads are such garbage.

I have seen some nonsense threads today

Who cares? It’s natural for for people develop big egos when they are becoming more successful

Lose respect for what letting Frankie have a title shot?

Kid has a moral fiber unlike most!!

TS you really dont have thick skin do you.

It's all good. He's showing his respect for Frankie who has earned his shot through a lot more work than he's put in. He has to wait & he's acknowledging it. Strange twist on this TS.

He wants a title shot either way.

If Frankie doesn't heal in time, Ortega vs Max will get booked.

If Frankie does heal and fight Max, Ortega will face the winner.

Either way his next fight should be a title shot. No need to book him again and risk losing out on a title contender.

Sounds like a kid just trying to be respectful, to me.

He has had a great career so far, is buzzing through the division with impressive performances. He won a fight tonight against a top contender and his response is "I'll wait until the 38-year-old in front of me has his fifth title shot".

What the fuck is this?
Stfu

Is there a classified ad sub forum here on Sherdog? Im willing to bet that is where most of your posts are from.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back