Paul Felder > Joe Rogan.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

As a commentator. Discuss.

Think you just hate Rogan, Rogan + DC is the best commentating team, everyone else is boring to me.

No terrible

Paul

"As he calls the action no no no i mean ill call the action and he can ref the action"

Felder

He's good and funny but I've noticed over his last few commentating gigs that he can latch on to a guy and completely destroy everything about them to the point it's kinda ridiculous.
Example tonight: was criticizing basically everything about Knight and said he looked silly compared to the other guy

the other guy did well as well. good pair

Think you just hate Rogan, Rogan + DC is the best commentating team, everyone else is boring to me.
Rogaine is a drugged out goof....only person that is more of a goof is Buffer.

the anti rogan sentiment is just as ridiculous as it is hilarious. any event without rogan is immediately less entertaining.

I like Rogan, but Felder is great. Started to support him as a fighter too :cool:

the anti rogan sentiment is just as ridiculous as it is hilarious. any event without rogan is immediately less entertaining.
well that cuz he commentates the best events. but i do agree rogan has true passion and enthusiasm for the sport and it comes out on the mic. those are the best commentators to listen to.

well that cuz he commentates the best events. but i do agree rogan has true passion and enthusiasm for the sport and it comes out on the mic. those are the best commentators to listen to.
Nah....he is always high and biased as all f*%k and he shrieks like a frightened old lady

Nah....he is always high and biased as all f*%k and he shrieks like a frightened old lady
i do agree he is high and biased but atleast he isnt monotone in there.

ufc just seems to hire bland ppl, stann, felder. they need to hire actually exciting guys for commetary.

i do agree he is high and biased but atleast he isnt monotone in there.

ufc just seems to hire bland ppl, stann, felder. they need to hire actually exciting guys for commetary.
Replace Rogan with Bas.....Bas is excitable and way more credible than Hogaine

Nah, Paul is ok, best is Hogan/Goldy.

Back