When Ortega said he was trying to get the attention of someone with a lot of money...

Jawth

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I thought he was gonna call out Conor and cringed a bit, but was surprised when he said he wants to start/fund a charity. Good for him, cool he wants to make a difference.

Does anyone know the specifics of what he's trying to do?

Ortega: Wants to use part of his prize money to start/fund a charity.

Conor: Uses his prize money to snort coke off of 10 hookers' backs.

Why does everything in MMA have to be compared to Conor?

Hookers need that Conor money for their college education.

Sounds like a good dude. Gotta respect what he said

Ortega has a heart unlike douche bag who just posts pics of himself and his stuff

Good stuff.

He wants to pay Frankie Edgar's Saudi billionaire friends to fuck his wife while he watches.

He said youth stuff. I'm guessing inner-city youth education, probably jiu-jitsu/MMA.

Of course man, blowing all your money on coke and parties, those are some life goals were talking about there, we know who has their priorities straight Lol(Lol I know I'm a Conor fan but I can poke fun at him too)

Youth outreach. He grew up rough. Says BJJ and MMA saved his life. Good for him, man. I hope Dana can help him carry out his plan.

Seems like virtue signalling from a man who made a conscious decision to cheat in a combat sport.

That being said.

WAR ORTEGA!!!!

Coming for that FW belt in the FOTY.

Conor: Uses his prize money to snort coke off of Rita's back

Seems like virtue signalling from a man who made a conscious decision to cheat in a combat sport.

That being said.

WAR ORTEGA!!!!

Coming for that FW belt in the FOTY.

Yeah because no young, naive, poor kid ever does drugs.

Seems like the guy went through a rough childhood and has turned himself around into quite the athlete without any drugs and an even better person.

Yeah because no young, naive, poor kid ever does drugs.

Seems like the guy went through a rough childhood and has turned himself around into quite the athlete without any drugs and an even better person.

Not sure if 23 years old should count as a naive kid

Definitely should count.

It's thoughts like that that create this perception of millenials as being man-children. The man himself owned up and admitted his fault, no excuses like the vast majority of drug cheats.

Calling someone a naive kid when they've been an adult for 5 years is insulting. Especially when it's a guy like Ortega that probably had to grow up at an early age.

Back