Please explain how Morales didn't get the win

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Like seriously? He won atleast 2 rounds here if not all 3 of them. Other kid did few flashy moves but otherwise was pretty inactive and got outstruck.

I had it real close. Thought Lopez won 2 rounds. But I think the fans won. That stuff was entertaining.

Really close fight but I thought Benito edged it out.

He landed damaging shots as opposed to Morales' pitter patter shite

I thought Morales won also. He seemed to connect more.

It was close, obviously.

Lopez won the 1st, Morales won the 3rd, 2nd round was pretty close but I think Morales edged it out as well. Lopez got the big body kick in early but Morales chopped the legs and landed good volume with his punches, and had Lopez hurt to the body at one point. I can see why it might get scored 29-28 Lopez, but IMO that's wrong, and the judge who had it 30-27 needs to be fired.

I had it real close. Thought Lopez won 2 rounds. But I think the fans won. That stuff was entertaining.
Aside from the major buzzkill back humping in the first it was a damn good fight. I agreed with the 29-28 call for Lopez to based on effective damage. I don't know what that means but that's how I scored it damnit.

Sure, well Benito knocked him down and almost submitted him. Then he outstruck him in rounds 2-3 and had the more significant strikes. So..... that's out.

The controversy around this fight is hilarious.

The fact that some people gave Morales rd 1 is fucking ridiculous

In no way shape or form did Morales win round 1. A blind man would tell you that. I did have it 29-28 for Morales.

There’s no way Morales won the first. The next two rounds were close. Nowhere near a robbery

There’s no way Morales won the first. The next two rounds were close. Nowhere near a robbery
This is the acceptable answer. If either guy got the nod you could make a case.... and that means it cannot be a robbery.

More popular fighters always seem to win close decisions, 30-27 was ridiculous

He was Dana’s Boi

I’m guessing a payoff for close decision to plug flashy contenders series fan friendly marketable fighter.

He was knocked down and close to finished he 1. he was outstruck in round 2. He outstruck Benito by one strike in round 3. Not sure what the problem is.

Back