If Holly beats Cyborg will she own the 2......

Close at least, Matt Serra?

Biggest upsets in MMA.
No, upsets are when the person has no chance in hell to win or close to no chance.

Holly is one of the few whos got what it takes to beat any striker in MMA. Cyborg likes to rush in like Ronda and if she does it to Holly she may get KTFO

For some reason i feel Homely might have a small chance here

Buster Douglas never struck twice.
You compare her to him?
Holly has been finished once to Tate who never dropped past rank 3 in two orgs.
She had a close fight with GDR who I believe robbed her
She has a loss to a decorated Valentina Shevchenko.
Other than that she has pretty solid wins.
Buster Douglas lol smh

Biggest upsets in MMA.
ya, cool queeeeery.

I think Ronda wasnt an upset, but more of a stylistic opportunity for Holm. If she beat Cyborg, who is less of a perfect matchup.... damn, id have to start thinking that they arent upsets, that she IS that good, but too weak to .... no, i dont know what id think, actually. That WMMA has a bunch of good, but unrounded and mistake-laden amateurs at its zenith?

Holly winning Vs Ronda wasn't that Much of an upset ?!?

Was it?

(No where Near Bisping Vs Rockhold or Serra Vs GSP)

You compare her to him?
Holly has been finished once to Tate who never dropped past rank 3 in two orgs.
She had a close fight with GDR who I believe robbed her
She has a loss to a decorated Valentina Shevchenko.
Other than that she has pretty solid wins.
Buster Douglas lol smh
Schev is champ right now, imo. and she mighta got robbed by GDR. ya, good post.

Holly’s problem might be the lower amount of rounds? i feel like she could outlast most (but obviously lost to Tate) She is a slow fighter, with ground holes, who matched up perfectly to retard Ronda... im surmising

Schev is champ right now, imo. and she mighta got robbed by GDR. ya, good post.

Holly’s problem might be the lower amount of rounds? i feel like she could outlast most (but obviously lost to Tate) She is a slow fighter, with ground holes, who matched up perfectly to retard Ronda... im surmising
In reality IMO Holm is the first big name Cyborg has fought since beating Gina Carano on roids so her overall body of work still is meh...

Holly winning Vs Ronda wasn't that Much of an upset ?!?

Was it?

(No where Near Bisping Vs Rockhold or Serra Vs GSP)
In hindsight no, but at the time it was pretty WTF. Ronda had such an aura of invincibility that most saw Holly as another sheep for slaughter, just like people are writing her off against Cyborg right now.

In hindsight no, but at the time it was pretty WTF. Ronda had such an aura of invincibility that most saw Holly as another sheep for slaughter, just like people are writing her off against Cyborg right now.
I Never really liked Ronda, so I was rooting for Holly and really believed she was going to Win.
Probably bias on that one.

But yeah, she was on a pretty fck great Streak of 1st rd finish.

In reality IMO Holm is the first big name Cyborg has fought since beating Gina Carano on roids so her overall body of work still is meh...
yep, its true. but she has steamrolled girls who are .... ‘good fights’ for other top girls, if you know what i mean.

i mean, lets agree we can see the obvious talent and physicality, but ya, 5e resume is not solidified, for sure.

I hope Holly wins.

Back