Reebok gear appears to hinder fighters often.

xentreos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How many times have the girls complained about the gear speaks for itself but I've noticed the Men's shorts often fall down during grappling exchanges. I'm watching the saenz vs dvalishvili prelim and saenz was almost taken down because of this is why it's fresh in my mind. What's your guys take on this?

Also cool to see Frank Trigg reffing fights for anyone watching right now!

Yep, former fighter should make good referee.

I remember Matt Hughes being one from the UCC days

Last edited:
Reebok gear is the only thing holding back young prospect Erik Silva.

I think those style of shorts would come down anyhow, unless there is a string as well?

There was a wardrobe malfunction last week as well ya?

How many times have the girls complained about the gear speaks for itself but I've noticed the Men's shorts often fall down during grappling exchanges. I'm watching the saenz vs dvalishvili prelim and saenz was almost taken down because of this is why it's fresh in my mind. What's your guys take on this?

TBH I've been noticing the pants look tight asf having a jock strap makes it worse

I think those style of shorts would come down anyhow, unless there is a string as well?

There was a wardrobe malfunction last week as well ya?

well that was down to Magana not thinking to wear a sports bra

There have been tons of wardrobe malfunctions in MMA. Its just now they all share common attire so you hear about it more.

It's almost 2018. Let the women go topless in UFC already. Equal rights and all.

The diaper Albini wore against Andre seemed to hild up well, all fighters should use it. Not only is it durable but think of how much humiliation it would have saved Timmeh and Yoel.

People here do realize that Vitor Ribeiro referees all the time right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back