How Come Hardcore MMA Fans Are Always Crying About

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I miss the good ole days of open weight fights," "I miss when the best fought the best," "the UFC is dying." and etc LOL

Then, when the UFC tries to make Woodley vs Diaz, then the tune changes to "that fight doesn't even make sense", "Woodley is too much for Diaz" and "Blah blah blah."

What happened to open weights and the best fighting the best?

Fans just live to complain. Fans only have to ways of enjoying sports (1) when their lovers are winning and (2) when they are complaining about everything.

LOL

Nate Diaz isn't the best or near it at any weightclass.......

"best fighting the best"

latest

"I miss the good ole days of open weight fights," "I miss when the best fought the best," "the UFC is dying." and etc LOL

Then, when the UFC tries to make Woodley vs Diaz, then the tune changes to "that fight doesn't even make sense", "Woodley is too much for Diaz" and "Blah blah blah."
I fail to see any hypocrisy here...

You're kind of fucking stupid, aren't you?

We remember all the great fights from Pride, Pncrase and the early UFC and we forget about all of the terrible ones. That’s human nature.

Being a brand name is part of being the best in combat sports.

When people say they want the best fighting the best, they mean they want #1 fighting #2.

"Brand names" fighting each other just because they are brand names is exactly what hardcores don't give a shit about.

We want the most skilled fighting the most skilled. #1 fighting #2 and so on.

Wow this might be one of the most retarded threads ever.

Nate Diaz as an example of the best vs the best for a WW title fight? Has he ever held a UFC title in any weight class ?

I don't think you understand the history of the sport at all.

Edit. Oh shit I just got trolled. Well done son.

When people say they want the best fighting the best, they mean they want #1 fighting #2.

"Brand names" fighting each other just because they are brand names is exactly what hardcores don't give a shit about.

We want the most skilled fighting the most skilled. #1 fighting #2 and so on.
How do you become #1 or #2? By having a brand name and being grandfathered in that position.

James Vick has a 8-1 record in the LW division, and is he even ranked? LOL

The best in combat sports are the most popular fighters in the most popular promotions. Stop trying to do mental gymnastics around this fact. Nobody gives a fuck about Ben Askren. LOL

Conor is not even the most talented, but he is one of the best, because he is a brand name who has beaten the mostly bums that were put in front of him. This is how combat sports work. LOL

How do you become #1 or #2? By having a brand name and being grandfathered in that position.

James Vick has a 8-1 record in the LW division, and is he even ranked? LOL

The best in combat sports are the most popular fighters in the most popular promotions. Stop trying to do mental gymnastics around this fact. Nobody gives a fuck about Ben Askren. LOL

Conor is not even the most talented, but he is one of the best, because he is a brand name who has beaten the mostly bums that were put in front of him. This is how combat sports work. LOL

Hardcores want real rankings where the best fight the best. The current rankings are a joke we all know that.

All the hardcores know that Conor would lose to many people at LW and that he is far from the best.

Hardcores want fights like DC vs Jones, Dillashaw vs Garbrandt, Khabib vs Ferguson, etc. Where the 2 guys fighting really are the best that the division has to offer, not the biggest brand names.

Back