Zabit vs lamas lets do it

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't think Lamas has a replacement opponent yet. Zabit didn't take any damage, lets put him in there.

Too soon for Zabit imo, why rush! Build him up before sending him to Lamas. Lamas is the most underrated fighter in the ufc right now, if you beat him you get a title shot and if you're not up to scratch you're gonna get mauled.

I don't think Lamas has a replacement opponent yet. Zabit didn't take any damage, lets put him in there.
let Zabit fight Yair, since he called him out post fight

idk who will fight Lamas though, he has no suitable opponent right now. I would love to see him vs Edgar early next year

Keep building Zabit up. Matching up against an opponent like Emmett would be a great test for both fighters, followed up by someone like Moicano, then Yair.

or skip the Moicano step in that one and go straight to Yair if they feel confident. I feel like Zabit can beat Yair pretty handily.

Don't rush him! Give him a top 15 for now. Then see how he handles low top 10. Then we can start talking about him fighting the big dogs

Fuck all you people complaining about rushing him. Let's do it. He can always fight a few lower ranked people after Lamas. Happens all the time

I'm tired of hearing people wanting to built up fighters slowly. I'm done watching them crush cans. Throw them in the deep end and let's see if they sink or swim

He called out Artem Bumov and Yair Rodriquez.

Hopefully Yair doesn't announce his retirement next.

I don't see the problem here. I think he can beat Lamas, and if he doesn't then so what? Its a short notice fight against a top ten guy. Barely a set back really. Some times they should throw these guys into the deep end and see if they got it or not.

i like it
d4c096e01222b4cf3bfaedfe5fd26963.jpg

Back