T-Wood says he has solution to make fight with Nate, still woofing same shi#..

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/nate-diaz/tyron-woodley-offers-solution-nate-diazs-money-demands/

It’s not $15 million, but it’s close. $5 million to show, $5 million to win. It would also be the biggest payout any UFC fighter has ever received. Conor McGregor broke the record by earning $3 million to show in his last fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 202. The Diaz brother also netted $2 million, setting the precedent for his astronomical rate he has requested since then. This will be a test to see if fighters other than McGregor can successfully negotiate such a spike in pay. With pressure building to put on a huge year-end show and a lot of the big talent already used up from UFC 217 and UFC 218, leverage is on Woodley and Diaz’s side.

“Guys in our sport bump their gums quite a bit and they get you to think they are these huge tough guys, these gangsters, that they’ll fight anybody, anytime. Then when you get in front of a person like me, then the crickets start to come out and they don’t really want to fight. It happened with [Michael] Bisping, it happened with Georges St-Pierre, it happened with Conor McGregor, it happened with Nick Diaz — big brother — and now it’s happening with baby brother. So, I guess it’s in the bloodline. I just told you. It’s 50-percent done. All you gotta’ say is yes. Put the ink to the paper and we’re done. Get off the pot. Quit crappin’ yourself. You done took plenty of butt whoopins’ before. This ain’t going to be anything different. Get your big paycheck and drift off into the fog.” — Tyron Woodley speaking on The Hollywood Beatdown.

This dude keeps running off reckless at the mouth. He needs to go to Chaels school of how to talk smack because he's garbage at it. If Nate believes he can make more money holding out for a 3rd fight with Conor then I wouldn't take this either unless the UFC met his demands. T-Wood hasn't earned the right to call his own shots with his terrible performances, he's not a "needle mover" and no one is demanding the UFC to take their money to watch him fight..

He's got no fucking chance of getting Nate Diaz has he. It's almost funny watching him squirm.

he's not a "needle mover"

I've heard that somewhere before.

Tyrun is a joke. Leave Nate alone and take a proper challenge in Colby

Why he ain't calling out this Nate?

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Bahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my fucking god!!!

How does this guy think he is worth 5 mil show?

Dude has a better chance of ending up as the head of the KKK then Dana even remotely considering this.

Rofl at even Nate bein worth 5 Mil show without Conor opposite.

Shut the fuck up Woodley sit down and wait for Till to take your belt.

Yeah ok that makes sense let’s pay the guy who’s last 2-3 fights suck more than the biggest draw the sport has ever seen.

It's getting uncomfortable watching him be so desperate. I'd advise Nate to get a restraining order against this creep.

He's becoming as desperate as he is delusional.

lol Nate was just trying to test the waters see how much UFC was willing to give him so he negotiated with UFC for a while he has no real interest fighting Woodley. Mean while Woodley thinks his going get a money fight lol.

The "solution" is to move the fuck on, and stop begging for meaningless fights. Fight like you want it and the big fights will come, don't talk like you want it.

This can't be true. I refuse to believe UFC would pay out 15 mill for a woodley diaz fight. This guy is delusional..

I'm never against fighters getting payed, even when I severely dislike them like Woodley.

He won't get it though. I don't think there are many Woodley fans.

Mr.Woodley sir, If you want to get payed, take chances.

Nate got his face re-arranged 2 times in order to get that money. Conor is a part-time stand up comedian.

And what do you offer ? You run away from fights inside the cage, and bitch about racism outside the cage. There is nothing to be a fan of.

Nate don’t want Wooders, he’s happier off at LW...

Woodley aint worth 500K let alone 10x that. He's the F-Side.

The crazy thing is that he has Colby right there - a guy who's been all over the media in recent weeks and happy to play the heel.

Fight him, you dumb bastard. Finish him spectacularly. And then, when you have some fans and people are jazzed to see you fight, demand your mega money.

Nobody cares if he gets to wrestlefuck Nate or not. I wouldn't pay for that shit.

Back