Please...No Excuses After Bisping Beats Gastelum

Okay, i'll be busy being happy for Bisping.

Now that i think of it, Bisping don't usually win by luck, only by Luke.

I think Gastelum takes this pretty easily but I'll be rooting for Bisping.

Kelvin will beat Bisping, but if he doesn't, you better believe I'm coming with excuses.

haha, you know the haters will always find something to hate on Bisping for, TS.

I doubt Bisping will give excuses, but there are some already built-in.

*Just fought 3 weeks ago.
*Traveled to a country where he's not used to the climate. (He could be sick)
*Accepted the fight short-notice.

He won't be retiring after this one. He'll do a sell-out crowd in the UK in Spring, and if he loses he'll retire.

“But but but Kelvins too young!!! They shouldnt be matching him up with former champions this soon!! Its not his natural weight class!! He had too much pizza for breakfast!! Empty stomach no-candy-during-camp Kelvin wins the rematch!!!”

Etc.

If he wins, I will silently nod.

I will also try to forget about his belt blockade, not sure it will work though.

Okay, i'll be busy being happy for Bisping.

Now that i think of it, Bisping don't usually win by luck, only by Luke.
I see what you did there but <{cruzshake}>.

also TS i have your excuses right here , short notice fight and poor weight cut

i'm just trying to figure out how gastelum is still thinking about fighting at welter lol

The unreasonable amount of things that people consider "excuses" make using the term as an insult really inconsequential. You could actually explain the technical (ulgh) dynamics of what their strategies and adaptations mid-fight were-- which is a completely reasonable way of explaining the fight-- and people would still break it down to an excuse.

Got me an 8/1 bet on him by TKO

So hope you're right

Back