Even /r/mma acknowledge the greatness that is sherdog

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
af9aee03-a7e2-4f7c-a32a-8a6fc38dc17f.png

Reddit in general is a trash site with a giant echo chamber. They have a downvote option so they literally don't have to see a different opinion they don't like, LMAO.

There's a handful of subs where rules are strictly enforced to stay educative, but most of the site is cancer. Mostly just corny one-liners and puns...not even the funny kind you see here.

Aoki is a LW legend.

Fuck these losers that hate on him. Casuals.

We run the MMA forum game
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I know physique doesn't imply PEDs, and even Miyao popped, but the idea of Aoki on gear is pretty funny.

Casuals, fuck em. It's always been a pleasure watching Aoki perform his art. He is a bit one dimensional but that never made his fights boring.

Casuals, fuck em. It's always been a pleasure watching Aoki perform his art. He is a bit one dimensional but that never made his fights boring.

This

Nothing wrong with a fighter where
You know exactly what he's gonna do
But you can't stop him

Actually makes great entertainment

Indeed, my friend.

And it's all because of the likes of me and you. The non-bitter, non-hateful realists.

We run the MMA forum game
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

reddit is for hipster dickbags who dunno shit. Tried some goin thru some of their automotive sub threads n shit and literally no one had any idea wtf they were talkin about. I wouldnt even attempt r mma.

Reddit in general is a trash site with a giant echo chamber. They have a downvote option so they literally don't have to see a different opinion they don't like, LMAO.

Reddit is 100% an echo chamber!

Sherdog is my fav forum on the web.. it has some pretty smart and funny posters, is really active, and everyone generally gets in on the laughs and jokes together. Reddit seems full of sjws whenever I read so I try to steer clear. Sherdog is like a hidden oasis of forums on the Internet.

Sherdog is my fav forum on the web.. it has some pretty smart and funny posters, is really active, and everyone generally gets in on the laughs and jokes together. Reddit seems full of sjws whenever I read so I try to steer clear. Sherdog is like a hidden oasis of forums on the Internet.

The pussies do try to bleed in here sometimes, you just gotta grab 'em and say fuck off. I like this site because you can say most things without it exploding. Other than :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, never understood why that one is blocked.

So you posted on Reddit and screenshot it and posted it here?

Back