Manny Pacquiao calls out McGregor

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Don't know how to upload but Manny tweeted Stay fit my friend #realBoxingFight 2018 Conor McGregor.

Wtf

Imagine if Mcnuggets never defends and just takes these bizarre money fights

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not a good matchup for conor but it could be a huge payday

I’d rather see Pac fight Mayweather again

I hope he purchases McGregor F.A.S.T. this time.

McNuggets could keep collecting these boxing checks or fight fucking nobodies like tony who da fuck cares.

You know...is Mayweather really 50-0??? Calling out someone with no skill or background and no chance of a win...does that REALLY count on his record? Now Pacman wants to pad his record with a guy who's 0-1 and couldn't beat a journeyman boxer to pad his record? It's like they are just crapping on MMA.

You know...is Mayweather really 50-0??? Calling out someone with no skill or background and no chance of a win...does that REALLY count on his record? Now Pacman wants to pad his record with a guy who's 0-1 and couldn't beat a journeyman boxer to pad his record? It's like they are just crapping on MMA.

Pad the record, how bout Pad his Wallet $$$$

This is too funny. These boxers saw the Floyd fight and now they want that easy payday too.

Lol, if he gets to fight Floyd, Manny and Oscar and still manages to sell the fights he's the GOAT self-promoter of all time. Even Ali and Floyd actually had to be good at boxing to get these types of money fights.

I actually don't think this would sell even close to as well as the Floyd fight did though.

Don't know how to upload but Manny tweeted Stay fit my friend #realBoxingFight 2018 Conor McGregor.

Wtf

MAnny wants that easy money from a pseudo-boxer who happens to be an egomaniac.

Lol, all the boxers saw how shitty conor actually was at boxing and still had the idiot conor fans buying the PPV, so they want to fight him.

Difference in this one is Manny would actually KTFO conor, which would be great.

Nobody wants to see this.

Besides Manny's wallet.

And McGregor's wallet

I think Conor's sitting pretty at the moment, financially anyways.

I'm not sure how much interest there would even be in this match, it reeks of pure desperation. Hard to sell this right after the Floyd circus.

Manny wants the $

And the easy fight against a guy 0-1

Back