Rogan’s and Cormier’s commentary in GSP/Bisping was extremely anti GSP

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I Rewatched the fight again and you can tell they were pulling for Bisping. Least objective commentary I’ve seen. Quick examples include giving Bisping over praise for his elbows from the bottom, over exaggerating how badly injured GSP was from the elbows, being overly enthusiastic about GSP “gassing” and the sadness and shock in their voice when the fight ends “Its over” sad face. Rewatch and if you didn’t notice you will this time. GSP was up 3-0 on the cards before dropping Bisping and securing the choke but I bet dollars to dimes Cormier and Rogan has Bisping up.

Rogan doesn't like GSP

Idk why

But it's not the First Time Rogan take a Obvious Side in a fight

Who cares? GOAT GOATed his way to being GOAT GOAT regardless of anything they said.

Rogan doesn't like GSP

Idk why

I don’t like bias Rogan. Remember Rogan barely let GSP talk and touch the mic after he beat Hendricks?

i think rogan still have the problem with a title fight for gsp against bisping in a middle weight division after a 4 year lay off. he wanted to see how bisping is defending his title against romero in the past.

I remember rogan saying:

"gsp looks good".......

"gsp might be right, he might be better haha"

"gsp keeps threatening bisping with those roundhouse kicks"

"i like gsp's footwork, he looks good"

TS it's crazy how you can perceive something so different in the matrix.

I only remember them singing his praises

i think rogan still have the problem with a title fight for gsp against in a middle weight division after a 4 year lay off. he wanted to see how bisping is defending his title against romero in the past.
Yet he let DC go off for 5 minutes about how Ferguson should fight Kebab and Conor should fight Diaz, 2 minutes after Ferguson finished Lee. I don't mind Rogan. Commentary really isn't that easy when you're on the spot and a lot of the times he's accused of 'bias' it's because some nuthugger is overly sensitive that he didn't slurp their favorite fighter all fight. But this has nothing to do with Rogan having 'standards.' I also didn't think Rogan was all that bad in this fight. He just seemed to really think GSP was gassing.

I got nothin TS.

Hogan has hung out with GSP, showing him spinning shit.

DCs best bro, Salt-hold, got KTFO by Teh Count, and Mike even came over and fucked wit em afterwards for good measure.

This one has me goin

giphy.gif

I didn't think it was that biased.. Just Rogan's normal exaggeration.

I Rewatched the fight again and you can tell they were pulling for Bisping. Least objective commentary I’ve seen. Quick examples include giving Bisping over praise for his elbows from the bottom, over exaggerating how badly injured GSP was from the elbows, being overly enthusiastic about GSP “gassing” and the sadness and shock in their voice when the fight ends “Its over” sad face. Rewatch and if you didn’t notice you will this time. GSP was up 3-0 on the cards before dropping Bisping and securing the choke but I bet dollars to dimes Cormier and Rogan has Bisping up.
Rogan has always been a Bisping fanboy. It's annoying, and was so again during that fight.

I remember rogan saying:

"gsp looks good".......

"gsp might be right, he might be better haha"

"gsp keeps threatening bisping with those roundhouse kicks"

"i like gsp's footwork, he looks good"

TS it's crazy how you can perceive something so different in the matrix.

I only remember them singing his praises
Yes, but @Jim is a bit "special", so just let it slide.

I'm a big GSP fan, but I thought they were just calling it as well as they could. GSP was bleeding badly after taking those elbows, and he did slow down in the second round. Meanwhile Rogan and Cormier said lots of positive things about GSP's performance. Can't please everybody I guess.

I’m pretty sensitive about GSP and I didn’t notice much bias. I think he called it pretty fair.

I got nothin TS.

Hogan has hung out with GSP, showing him spinning shit.

DCs best bro, Salt-hold, got KTFO by Teh Count, and Mike even came over and fucked wit em afterwards for good measure.

This one has me goin

giphy.gif

I honestly just thought that they thought GSP was gassing and were preparing for Bisping to take over. When GSP got busted up on the ground it fed into that feeling more. But then he went all GOAT on Bisping's ass.

I recently rewatched it with audio muted, and GSP didn't seem as bad as they suggested. I'd even give Round 2 to GSP.

Rogan doesn't like GSP

Idk why

Like GSP vs Karo. If you just listened to the audio you would think Karo was schooling GSP

Rogan doesn't like GSP

Idk why

Is this true? And I ask this honestly, because I recall seeing GSP training with Rogan in the past on spinning back kicks. And I recall Rogan going on and on about how great GSP is in previous podcasts and during commentary.

The funniest Rogan commentary I've heard in recent years was MM/Borg. Rogan searched so hard to find things Borg was doing well that it was almost like a verbal participation trophy.

Like GSP vs Karo. If you just listened to the audio you would think Karo was schooling GSP
Karo was Rogan's Boy at that Time.

They party a lot together Back then

Back