Can shorter men sit down on their punches like tall men can?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see Conor just get these awesome KOs sitting down on his left cross. He can do this because his reach is so long that guys can't get out of the way while he's immobile.

Who are some shorter guys that pull this off?

John "Little Hands of Stone" Lineker certainly can.

Homie has 15lb sledge-hammers for fists.

Shorter men seem to already be sitting down all the time

Only those who are born with gifted hands

hQT2GlN.gif

igor-o.gif

they don't need to

Last edited:
CoGar has a baby's reach that is short even for his division, and his punches put people to sleep.

I see Conor just get these awesome KOs sitting down on his left cross.

You have no fucking clue what sitting down on your punches means. Conor is really bad for sitting down on his punches and usually shifts all his weight to his lead foot. So much that his back foot will often kick out

I see Conor just get these awesome KOs sitting down on his left cross. He can do this because his reach is so long that guys can't get out of the way while he's immobile.

Who are some shorter guys that pull this off?
Connors only.5"9 that's considered short so I guess you answered your own question. Did you mean men shorter than him like 5"6 and under short?

I'm 5"6 and this made me legit lol. Being short sucks sometimes I take a shit and my feet don't touch the floor.
Dude, I’m short too (little taller than you) and have a blast making fun of myself for shortness all the time haha

Dude, I’m short too (little taller than you) and have a blast making fun of myself for shortness all the time haha
When asked how tall I am I like to respond barley above asshole sniffing height.

Then I die inside a little.

Back