is bisping medicinally cleared?

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In Round 3 59 strikes to significant areas by Georges St-Pierre

Technical Strikes on Bisping guys There is 6 month rule on concussions for medical clearance no way this fight should happen so quick

Recreational only, sorry bud

Are you on some medicinal grade opiates right now?

1) A doctor's approval is all it takes to get medical suspensions lifted. They almost always end early.
2) Pretty sure China doesn't have an ABC affiliated athletic commission.
3) Lol at that thread title.

Hes good but i woulndt go that far. You should not look to ufc fighters for medicinal properties. Talk to a doctor and get proper treatment. Why take the risk. Look what happened to steve jobs

Win or lose, I really want to see Bisping vs Nate. Imagine the trash talk...

Win or lose, I really want to see Bisping vs Nate. Imagine the trash talk...

I think Bisping vs Nick would be a great retirement match for Bisping. But no way it happens as a Fight Night in London. Put that shit on PPV.

BviRLyMIgAAs2Xn.jpg

Bisping got handed 30 days.

It doesn’t really come up often. But, I believe all they need is a Doctor, to sign off on the suspension. And, saving a card is a pretty good reason.

But, with only 3, or 4 NYSAC cards, so far. I don’t think he’d be able to fight in that state. That AC is actually pretty good, imo. Wouldn’t let Suga fight ( bad MRI, or CT scan, I believe. And the AC in Ontario wouldn’t let him fight either ). Wouldn’t let Pearl Gonzalez fight ( Fake Boobs... Shouldn’t have been an issue, imo. Tate hasn’t had any exploding fake boobs ).

I’d rather they err on the side of fighter safety, though. I don’t ever want to see fighters get hurt. Let alone, dead. Bisping is as tough as they come. I hope he’s honestly good to go.

Seems very obvious to me, though. He wants that most UFC wins record back. He, and GSP are tied, again.

The medicinals in China cleared him up real good.

The Chinese doctors in Shanghai have given him some traditional tiger dick and rhino horn medicine so he's good to go.

*Medically. If English is your second language I'll you go a pass.

Yeah he's good.

He got a 30 day medical suspension for his fight with GSP (November 4th). If he wasn't cleared early by a doctor, then he is still suspended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back