Is Conor trying to get stripped ?

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Considering his behaviour at the Bellator event a couple of weeks ago, and now the reports that he keeps changing his demands in negotiations with the UFC, is he trying to get stripped of the belt ?

Another loss would be a huge hit to his brand, if he gets stripped he'll save a lot of face with casuals, and it will also allow him to take any fight he wants, when he wants, all while claiming he never lost either belt.

No

Idiot.png

No, he's trying to do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

Nah

He's sitting back waiting for them $ in boxing and some more brain damage

Waiting for RDA to get that welterweight belt.
This 100 percent. When rda wins this will be his fight thay he should of gotten at 155. Now he can kill two birds with one stone by getting that win over rda that should of happened already and he can win the ww belt also . Which of course he won't defend lol

I think so. Saves him from the whole defending thing and he can make money fights without hurting UFC's prestige anymore than he's done. UFC may want it too. Then he can fight GSP and Nate for the money belts.

Don't think so. Dude is a multi-millionaire and doesn't give a fook. He needs to regain the "Eye of the Tiger". ;)

This 100 percent. When rda wins this will be his fight thay he should of gotten at 155. Now he can kill two birds with one stone by getting that win over rda that should of happened already and he can win the ww belt also . Which of course he won't defend lol

Too bad RDA won't win the belt lol.

nahhhh. the belt is the only thing that keeps him in some degree of power over WME and the UFC. he's stalling the negotiations to keep his belt and/or defending it against an easy opponent; but wherever you look he has to face a legit contender so he's just stalling.

Don't think so. Dude is a multi-millionaire and doesn't give a fook. He needs to regain the "Eye of the Tiger". ;)

i highly doubt his net worth is that big in comparison to other fighters in other sports. he just wants an easy fight.

nahhhh. the belt is the only thing that keeps him in some degree of power over WME and the UFC. he's stalling the negotiations to keep his belt and/or defending it against an easy opponent; but wherever you look he has to face a legit contender so he's just stalling.
How long can he stall is a good question there is an interim champion

This or praying Nate Diaz gets Woodley and pulls off the upset. Either way he wants an easier 170 title fight

He did apologize for the Bellator MMA incident. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to run in after your teammate wins and try to steal all of the spotlight and then accidentally bump into the ref. I think he had a prior encounter with Mark Goddard?

He's only 29 and still has money fights ahead of him with or without the belt. I hope he defends the belt first against Tony Ferguson and if he loses then he can move onto the Nate Diaz trilogy fight.

He’s a fraud. Plain, and simple. Refuses to even attempt to defend.

Fuck that clown.

Considering his behaviour at the Bellator event a couple of weeks ago, and now the reports that he keeps changing his demands in negotiations with the UFC, is he trying to get stripped of the belt ?

Another loss would be a huge hit to his brand, if he gets stripped he'll save a lot of face with casuals, and it will also allow him to take any fight he wants, when he wants, all while claiming he never lost either belt.
I agree, but I don't think that it will save face with anyone.
Because when he forfeited his FW belt, there was an excuse (Baby).

Now it is all him behaving like an idiot.
two events he went, he behave like a buffoon. This is on purpose.

He took time to wait for his kid to be borne, fine.
He then fought in a Boxing event, fine (It is understandable for the money).

But now it is on him. He is doing it to himself.
I don't think he is saving face with anyone, because it will not be an accident when the AC finally decides to punish him for his behaviour.

Back