Support new petition to strip McGregor.

SHRHNS

#WarAldo
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.change.org/p/ufc-strip-conor-mcgregor-of-the-ufc-lightweight-title

Not much support for the gentleman but signing is the most you can do as a fan fed up of the LW belt being held up. Even if you think it wont work there is no harm in signing and thats what I did. I dont care if the geezer who started this petition isnt successful, as long as I get to voice my opinion. No trolls please. McGregor can continue making money and go for mega fights but without the LW belt. Anyone sick and tired like me, please sign to make yourself heard. Success or not, it is the principle here in question. I personally refuse to sit and do nothing. Sign and share.

Last edited:
How does this work?
You somehow get the owners of the UFC to visit you on Sherdog?

Co-Signed

Should have started this when he ran off with baby excuse TBH. Because he was given a lot of latitude with Diaz fights and still had opportunity to step over Khabib for Belt. Owed Khabib a shot.

interesting but i highly doubt that will change anything related to irish jabroni and the grasp he has over WME's balls and the LW title. they just care about money, the best way is not buying any event with irish jabroni on it and stream the shit out of it.

I don't want to see him get striped. It'd be much more satisfying to see him get exposed a lose it...

Everything written in the petition is fair-minded, rational and striving for competitiveness.

Everything the UFC is not. Which unfortunately makes the petition useless.

We're talking about a company that cut a fighter for slightly pushing a ref but gave a hit-and-run coke addict/steroid abuser a dozen chances.

Everything written in the petition is fair-minded, rational and striving for competitiveness.

Everything the UFC is not.

Which unfortunately makes the petition useless.

Just sign it for fun then please. Lets see what happens man, if anything.

I wouldn’t but I will. Let’s make the change the World wants to see. May the undone be done with the power of the bums (us). May we decide the future of the unseen glories of those who shy away from thy stages of life, and reflect those gnarly sentiments of all bose sounds systems, although I prefer Bang & Olufsen.

Nothing will happen, but signed it on principle. Fuck that paper champ.

latest

Back