Dennis Siver Did Better Against McGregor than Eddie and Aldo

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this and i had a good 5 minute laugh i know people here think of the german goat as a joke but he did ok against mcgregor.

{<jordan}

I can't honestly say I've ever had a 5 minute laugh.

Well nazis are assholes but they are actual real life soldiers. He at least did real combat training...

Why are you shocked that a German kickboxing champion managed to last 2 rounds in a primarily standup fight?

I was able to get as far as 4:50 but I always seem to top out there. Starting to think it's psychological....

Haha. Or, may have been drug induced?

I may have hit that point on shrooms 25yrs ago ...

Nate Diaz, Joe Duffy, Floyd Mayweather, and Artemij Sitenkov did better than Siver against Conor.

Thomson, RDA, Bendo, and Rory all did better against Nate than McGregor.

So did everyone else. I think it's true what Conor says about bubble getting to some people.

I can't honestly say I've ever had a 5 minute laugh.
When I was in high school we got really high and went to see Dumb and Dumber in the theater. When he pegged that girl with the snowball I might have been laughing for 5 minutes straight, but then my sense of time was also probably off. Definitely had tears flowing though.

7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

siver-trips-conor-with-sim-kick.gif

I was just thinking about this and i had a good 5 minute laugh i know people here think of the german goat as a joke but he did ok against mcgregor.

{<jordan}

You have a horrible sense of humor.

Small minds are easily amused, eh?

This suggests he is susceptible to kicks as no one else has tried them against him.

but why did he get a TS after DS? and didnt have to face chad, frankie, cub, lamas, ect

yeah siver was one of the few guys who didn't come forward at all, didn't wanna get countered.

'german goat' is a juicer.

yes, he did better than aldo. he got knocked out by one punch in 14 seconds.

but if you would rather bet on siver in a rematch than aldo or alvarez, you're pretty dumb.

and if that's not the case, then your observation is.. rather meaningless.

Back