Trevor Wittman and other underrated coaches

kila2

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1.jpg
I became a fan after this.
3.gif
Now he has Rose. Are you a fan of his? Do you think he's underrated? Are there any other coaches you consider underrated?

trevor is good. i would add jason parilo

Id say coach Wink outta Jacksons. He stays behind the scenes mostly and dont hear much from/about him.

Very accomplished kickboxer, fought in Thailand and beat there current champ at the time. Coban I believe.....

Id say coach Wink outta Jacksons. He stays behind the scenes mostly and dont hear much from/about him.

Very accomplished kickboxer, fought in Thailand and beat there current champ at the time. Coban I believe.....
In my opinion Winks is hardly underrated.
EDIT: I mean I don't think he's underrated. :)

trevor is good. i would add jason parilo
Geez

You are clueless if you think parilo is a good coach

Lmao

He should not be a head coach at all

Just look at bisping and BJ
yeah, bisping might have won the belt underhim but everything else he did prior at wolfslair disappeared and that was when bisping was at his best

One of them yes men people

Especially with BJ

Geez

Lmao

yeah, bisping might have won the belt underhim but everything else he did prior at wolfslair disappeared and that was when bisping was at his best

Especially with BJ
its not jason's fault bj couldnt put down the kahuna burger. as for mike, well the results speak for themselves. i stand by my post.

The guy who trains Conor... I think his name is Artem. He's pretty good once he gets his arms out in front of himself...

I love Jack-Wink but Trevor is a better corner on fight night than Wink.

Geez

Lmao

Especially with BJ
I think you just proved Parillo really is underrated.

yeah thats what i thought. but when UL calls you out and insults you its usually means you are on to something.

Geez

Lmao

Especially with BJ
so he gets zero credit? cant have it both ways

John Crouch outta the MMA Lab. Benson is obviously his crown jewel, but he also has a ton of other fighters.

Justin bucchholz. Sure he has a lot of attention but it's for the wrong reasons. He doesn't the respect he deserves. He's trained a lot of killers who never threw a pinch before they met him. And look how better Sage has gotten.

I don't think you've trained or have been watching certain fighters long enough to see

He doesn't improve anyone

so he gets zero credit? cant have it both ways
I said he isn't a good coach

Didn't say he was totally shit

Have you ever trained in a gym just to see the simple mistakes he makes with his fights
You watch any of mikes fight prior to parilo

He isn't head coach material

The advice and gameplans he created for certain fighters in certain fights helps the opponent more than him

I don't think you've trained or have been watching certain fighters long enough to see

He doesn't improve anyone
listen. me as a long time fan of Penn, I mean... what can I say, right? I'll be honest with you and say that I was convinced he'll beat Siver.

but just the fact Parillo helped Bisping to become a world champion. come on, even Bisping himself gave Parillo credit for that.

Back